**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Creator Spotlight: Lagacy!

Summoners!

You're in for a wild one this month, I managed to secure one of the contests foremost content creators for all your end game content needs. Top 20 in The Abyss, a prestige god, the 400 IQ genius who took his 6* Thanos to rank 2 just for the heck of it. The one, the only, my fellow Countryman LAGACY for this months spotlight.

Who are you?
I am Lagacy, I make endgame content for MCOC and like to do crazy stuff like 100% The Abyss of Legends in the first 4 days it drops or do some act 6 legends runs the day after its released

Whats the origin story behind your name?
So I used to play call of duty competitively and I always liked the name legacy but it was pretty commonly used. Whenever I played online my connection was always bad and I would glitch and lag around a lot but I’d still do good with it sometimes it even worked to my advantage so I made my name Lagacy as a play on my bad connection and the name legacy.

What are your favorite games besides MCOC?
I like Smash Ultimate quite a bit haven’t been playing too many other games lately cause I’m always on MCOC but I always enjoy some Mario and Pokémon.

Alright, favorite Smash character, Mario Kart character and Pokemon?
Okay fav Pokemon is Giratina, Mario Kart racer is Waluigi and my Smash main is Bowser

Who would win in a Smash bros 1v1, You or Kabam John?
Kabam John and I recently 1v1ed and he ended up winning 3-2 in a best of 5. But that was online so once I come to Vancouver we’ll have a rematch offline!

How did you get into content creation for MCOC?
I always wanted to make YouTube videos and stream before I even played MCOC. When I first started playing I watched tons of YouTube videos trying to learn everything. I especially enjoyed watching crystal openings. I started uploading my own crystal openings for fun. After a few months I had a couple hundred subs and then stark spidey came into the game and I was saving my 5* shards for Iceman's featured 5* crystal but I decided to go for spidey the day he came out and ended up pulling him. That crystal opening got over 30k views and my channel blew up I got to 1k subscribers and after that happened I started to take doing YouTube more serious! And then after going to NYCC 2017 and winning the tournament MCOC and YouTube really became a huge part of my life.

Favorite Champion of all time?
If I had to pick just one I’d say Stark Spidey, But human torch has been my boy for a while now too!

If you could add one character from the Marvel Universe, who would it be?
I would absolutely love a new crazy powerful Thor from infinity war with Stormbreaker or from endgame a couple more pounds and dual wielding hammers.

When you are playing MCOC by yourself, what's your favorite music to play to?
I enjoy rap music while grinding some MCOC, my favourite artist Eminem new and old school.

Favorite Marvel movie of all time?
Favorite of all time I’d have to say infinity war/endgame the ending to so many stories and I just love seeing all my favourite characters together.

Where can people find your content?
Right here!

Anything you want say to the MCOC community out there?
I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has supported me in this community. You guys are the best and I hope to keep playing MCOC and making content for a longtime! See you guys at Comic Con!

Thanks very much to Lagacy for taking the time to answer my questions! Dont forget to go check out his content on YouTube if you havent already!

See you all next time Summoners!

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    @Lagacy mad respect for maining Bowser! He’s super fun to play. Which Arms character do you think is gonna make it in this June?
  • NlaeNlae Posts: 2
    @Lagacy love your content bud - actually followed your vid on the BWCV + GhRid synergy for the 6.2.5 Champion boss - and looked good when you did it. When I tried today, looks bugged. No 30% reduction in time. Unstoppable as long as ever. Hope they fix it... 😢
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    E-town Boys
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I can't not read it in his voice :smiley:
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    1v1 in person in Vancouver? Don’t think that’s happening now, assuming these interviews are done a few weeks before being posted
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    You can't make a Creator Spotlight on Lagacy and not mention 151.
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 307 ★★
    Guarantee Lagacy side B of the map with Bowser
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    @Kabam Thel
    How about @Seatin next?
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Yeah, that Thanos rank-up will haunt him forever...
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Yeah, that Thanos rank-up will haunt him forever...

(Coming from a guy who used his sole 4* Christmas awakening gem on a 4* Thanos from a gifting crystal and poured 30ish sig stones into him.)
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

@Kabam Thel
    How about @Seatin next?

Seatin isn't a Content Creator since his fiasco getting booted a few years ago, doubt he will get reinvited/put here
    Woozie said:

@Kabam Thel
    How about @Seatin next?

Seatin isn't a Content Creator since his fiasco getting booted a few years ago, doubt he will get reinvited/put here
    He's seatin though.
    How did he get booted again? I forgot.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Lagacy is the best player I've seen on YouTube.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★

Woozie said:

@Kabam Thel
    How about @Seatin next?

He's seatin though.
    How did he get booted again? I forgot.
    Lent his account to his friend who put his CCP Killmonger on AW defense. Pretty big mistake if you ask me.

Lagacy is the best player I've seen on YouTube.

Swedeah is so much better
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

You can't make a Creator Spotlight on Lagacy and not mention 151.

Or snowball tier lol
  • FatalEndFatalEnd Posts: 53
    Lagacy's favourite artist is Eminem, and Eminem actually has got a song called Legacy. Interesting.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

E-town Boys

Fellow E-town MCOC player?
  • Ancient_Ron13Ancient_Ron13 Posts: 16
    I also started a channel abt MCOC but nowhere close to 1k subs