**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not able to kill 6.2.6 champion indestructible buff disappeared

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★

cAncAmO said:

At the final 10 percent. I manage to evade his sp 1 two times, so , his indestructible charges goes down from 5 to 3. When I made it the third time iindestructible charges disappear and I evade his sp1 ten or twelve more times but 10% life still remaining and I was not able to kill him

U have to make sure all indestructible charges are gone and make sure u launch ur sp3. Not sure if ur basic attacks do anything after those charges are gone but u have 5 prowess charges and that should roid up ur sp3 and get the job done
    Well he didn’t hav 5 prawors at all
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    Lohan33 said:

Lohan33 said:

Lohan33 said:

Gamer said:

Guys some of u don’t even ikow the only way to kil him is to dex 5 sp of him and yes with dexterity and if the changes disappear after sp3 that is clerey a bug

A bug on who? Look up SS special 3, he activates genetic timer that removes all buffs, the video shows exactly that
    It doesnt remove the indestructible on 626 champion look up any video on that fight and you know that
    Find one where SS throws a special 3 while charges are present. Most videos I've seen only show him throwing sp3 after charges are gone
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k2_oLzweatQ

3.5 ish min mark took me oh 3 seconds to find.. watch the whole thing tho he fires multiple sp3s with indestructible
    I stand corrected. I also just saw Lagacy video as well where he threw 2 sp3 while charges present.

Dude should hope he can repeat that and take advantage asap!
    Right I'm really tempted to make a run to test this but im.low from.6.4 not sure I have enough to make it there before ots fixed

Not sure tho cause he doesn't have 5 prowess which I think.is needed to.do.damage
    That would really push me to explore that asap, but I'm also so low on resources right now! Lol
  • Options

Aw your self no prowess’s one this first figth but no Buff one the champions
  • Options
    I’m try to replicate it but culd not do it
  • Options
    Lohan33 said:

Gamer said:

But is the 5 prowress needed or just boost your damage I dont recall once the indestructible are off in theory a special still does damage and I'd just need more then 1 since no juices up specials
    Well n prowe meant he havet dex a sp with dexterity
  • Options
    Lohan33 said:

Gamer said:

Lohan33 said:

Gamer said:

But is the 5 prowress needed or just boost your damage I dont recall once the indestructible are off in theory a special still does damage and I'd just need more then 1 since no juices up specials
    Well n prowe meant he havet dex a sp with dexterity
    Agreed I mean but the prowess isnt a limiting factor according to description..

I'm wondering if i can use this bug to chase the fight sp3 remove the charges then just special away for the kill since the indestructible is gone
    Already try it and it didn’t work like the video
  • Options
    He keeps it one my go wil try when I’m get more units and more time
  • Options
    TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    edited March 2020
    cAncAmO said:

cAncAmO said:

At the final 10 percent. I manage to evade his sp 1 two times, so , his indestructible charges goes down from 5 to 3. When I made it the third time iindestructible charges disappear and I evade his sp1 ten or twelve more times but 10% life still remaining and I was not able to kill him

U have to make sure all indestructible charges are gone and make sure u launch ur sp3. Not sure if ur basic attacks do anything after those charges are gone but u have 5 prowess charges and that should roid up ur sp3 and get the job done
    But in the first fight there 0 indestructible charges on him and 0 prowess on my and I made correct evade at least 13 times before die
    Correct, the charges only appear at the last 10% while the first 90% is just fighting the typical champion. U have to perfectly dex hits off an sp to proc the prowess at the 10% stage which is very difficult to proc since normally when u deal w/ his sps u just dash back twice and he cant even hit u. The first 90% is just fighting the typical champion. Look up lagacy’s 6.2.6 legends run method w/ his ss. U have to train urself to bait and dash back once instead of twice as his hits come toward u, dex those oncoming hits. This way i was able to proc 2 charges off his sp1. Not sure if I explained it well but i advise u watch how lagacy does it. Right now, if u dont see the dex and prowess proc, then u arent timing it right.

There’s another pretty popular method which imo is way harder to do which is bait sp1, dash in after he karate chops and dex the head butt. I spent 1000 units trying this method and only got 4 charges at most. I was thinking about giving up but i spent some time on yt and found lagacy’s ss 6.2.6 legends run. I studied this method and came back w/ one revive and got him down. I think this method is way easier and suggest u look it up and try it. Best of luck bro
  • Options

Its definitely a bug. When you threw that sp3 he should have died becouse he didnt had any more indestructible charges. If I am not mistaken I recently saw another thread with this exact problem

That's not true, he never threw a special after all charges were removed
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    cAncAmO said:

Its definitely a bug. When you threw that sp3 he should have died becouse he didnt had any more indestructible charges. If I am not mistaken I recently saw another thread with this exact problem

That's not true, he never threw a special after all charges were removed
    Yes bro. First fight I made a sp 3 with all charges removed a long time ago
    No you didn't, after the special 3, it came back that he had 3 charges left, then you got hit and died. You need to show the video before you throw that first special 3
  • Options
    You really need to show the entire fights to put a clear picture together.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    edited March 2020
    Looking at the video it looks like the indestructible charges are still there just not visible. As after they disappeared you gained a 3rd prowess charge.
    Edit: Minute 20 mark is where this happens