**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner Appreciation

Under the circumstances I’m guess that a lot of people are probably sitting home a lot with more free time than usual and are playing this game a bit more than usual. How about throwing a week of Summoner Social Distancing Appreciation our way the help pass the time.

Comments

• Options
    StormBreaker20StormBreaker20 Posts: 16
    I concur with this statement and if you purchase the summoner sigil add another map and what not for those to beat to earn some stuff.
  • Options
    iRanjaniRanjan Posts: 64
    How about 3 Rank down tickets to undo some of your bad decisions in the past?

I'm sure this be a great opportunity to get all the summoners to rework their rosters. Given the time everybody has on their hands this will be a win-win for everyone including Kabam.

3 RDT's - 1 for 6 star champs, 1 for 5 star champs and 1 for 4 star chaps would be enough for a lot of goodwill
  • Options
    Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 166
    I really like the idea I think that'd be a good idea for kabam to do something in order to maximize this time that we have at home so at least we're getting rewarded in game @B4C0N