**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

energy calendar

First thank you kabam the energy calendar was a great idea and allowed me to get conqueror in a week from completing 4.1. It was really nice for kabam to be so community minded so hats off.To be clear i am not asking for more i am happy with the calendar as it is, but as it looks like lock down will be going on for a lot longer than 2 weeks are their currently any plans to extend it. TO BE CLEAR I am not whining and complaining it is a genuine question thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Apollo107Apollo107 Posts: 104
    I hope so, a lot of people have hours of free time
  • Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    so do I just waiting for an admin to answer
  • Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    Well good time for an act 4 100% push or other high energy story content if you have a 50% xp boost and a free few hours
  • Options
    PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Was a great gesture by kabam for sure. Every little thing counts to help keep your sanity in times like this.
    I’m stuck at a point where really just need one champ to help me finish the content I have left more easily
  • Options
    We'll bring it up!
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Lohan33 said:

I was deemed essential ;(

Same!
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    This calendar has helped me do so far 2 and 1/2 quests of 6.1 exploration. Saving some refills for next UC. More would be extremely helpful.
  • Options
    Stevenfan2Stevenfan2 Posts: 91
    @Lohan33 same here