**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unbelievable offers. Rude.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
In today’s new normal incredibly off key offer. After loosing about 30% of my money and my wife getting laid off this is absolutely disgusting to look at. The most tone deaf ridiculous offer I have ever seen and for you guys that’s saying a lot. I know these are planned in advanced but show some respect people are dying fortunes are being lost, families in quarantine. Imagine being an Italian kid seeing this, or a young business person in nyc whose grandma died, and lost his Jon, and fortune. People still have rent to pay. Your the worst ......

I saw another post like this, but needed to post a new one. Your horrible. Making me think of quitting this game over this....

So insensitive, morally bankrupt company.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Lohan33 said:

Their workers need to be paid too.

Maybe kabam should lay off workers and let the game die till covid is gone to make these guys happy

;)
    What would be left to complain about? LOL.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★

@Demonzfyre yeah Kabam is a company and they need profit. They are pretty bad as a company though. Love their game but hate them. They remind me of companies like EA

Because you can't get what you want? They don't do exactly as you say? I mean why exactly are they evil?
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

You financial status has nothing to do with the offers kabam decides to push out

I’m not saying the offer is great but this is exactly my thoughts
    And in general kabam needs to make money that’s why companies even exist and someone in this thread said lay off workers are you insane? Laying off workers over deals. At the end of the day they are a company they need to make money kabam could do way worse with monetizing this game MFF and Marvel Strike Force are horrendous with monetizing but I actually think MCOC does a great job balancing the game. So bottom line the company still needs money so they still make these types of deals
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @Demonzfyre they leave bugs unfixed for years. Pure skill and inequity still haven’t been fixed. The bug with physical resistance and armor break still hasn’t been fixed. They suddenly nerf champs after years of performing a certain way. They nerfed heavies against the wall after 4 whole years of it being like that. They nerfed she hulks heavy claiming that she should not have been able to do that. They love to “milk the whales” with horrible cash grab offers. They implemented the 4* ban for act 6 for no reason. They created bs content like 6.2 where you need extremely specific champs to clear champs like sinister or the champion. Certain nodes created like no retreat and strength in numbers as complete bs. Just some of the reasons I dislike them. I don’t believe they are “evil” or “the devil”. I simply dislike them. Can’t wait for you to sit there and angrily dispute everything I said
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Damn Peps
    It’s just a game, RELAX!
    @Lohan33 I love the game they’ve created. I hate EA but I don’t avoid all their games. I dislike Kabam but I don’t hate what they’ve created and love a lot of things about the game too. Doesn’t mean I can’t hate the company. How narrow minded do you have to be?
    Are you applying for the horsemen of Kabam? Right now they’re short one. GW and demonfryze want to add you to their ranks
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

They don't care about anything but money. One of the worst companies in the world

Do you think that their employees are slaves? That they don't need to get paid because they exist to serve you? Kabam has expenses too. The 5 star crystal bundle is actually a half decent deal if you need to take a 5 star to R3 quick. These deals are made in advance. They are not impacted by SARS-CoV-2.
    My point is, the people at Kabam work hard to push out game content. They deserve to get paid and this is one of the ways Kabam pays the bills. Canada is shut down, and Kabam has too pay their rent. I understand that you might be struggling financially, but you are not the only one.

They don't care about anything but money. One of the worst companies in the world

Do you think that their employees are slaves? That they don't need to get paid because they exist to serve you? Kabam has expenses too. The 5 star crystal bundle is actually a half decent deal if you need to take a 5 star to R3 quick. These deals are made in advance. They are not impacted by SARS-CoV-2.
    My point is, the people at Kabam work hard to push out game content. They deserve to get paid and this is one of the ways Kabam pays the bills. Canada is shut down, and Kabam has too pay their rent. I understand that you might be struggling financially, but you are not the only one.
    My thoughts again kabam are not slaves they need money to during this hard time
    @Lohan33 yeah they are just trying to run a business. I have a lot of gripes with them, but I still love mcoc.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    You lost 30% of your money due to the virus? How? You do not lose your money when you get fired. Unless you spent it all on toilet paper and hand sanitizer, I don't see how someone can lose 30% of their money due to the virus. Unless your talking about lost income which is a whole different matter.
    PS. The other discussion got shut down, so be warned
This discussion has been closed.