**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do we expect in April 2020

Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
Any ideas fellow summoners ?

Comments

• Options
    Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 166
    Because of the pandemic known as covid-19 or the coronavirus I think we should have lots of stuff to do and as good as 4* and 5* awakening gems if your on the rank up items if you choose one side and a good amount of 4* 5* and possibly some easy 6* shards to help in this time of anxiety and fear with people having lots of time at home Kabam can use that to there advantage someone else even said they could do a one week social distancing summoner appreciation calendar and I think that could be useful I wonder what @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious might say to this
  • Options
    StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 188
    @Supercaptain18 I like your thinking, especially in this time of “stay home” BS, we all need SOMETHING to keep our minds occupied. An extra summoner appreciation calendar would be nice. However, as stingy as Kabam seems with giving stuff away, I wouldn’t hold your breath. Anything is possible though.. Cmon Kabam! Surprise us!! :D