Options

Variant 5 suggestions.

King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos .I have a very good suggestion about variant 5.When variant 2 was released, it came to my mind.But I didn't discussed it because at that time game doesn't have much Mystics but now we have enough Mystics for this variant 5 (Mystic Dominion).Like name story line focus on a devil's of contest like mephisto and dormammu try to conquer the power of Mystics.
Local Node:
All classes will gain 95% less power from any source except mystic,Mystics will have 20% more power gain.
Your team will have -100 % Ability accuracy at the start of fight.Your whole team gains 20% Ability accuracy per mystic champion on your team.
QUESTS:
CHAPTER 1:
5.1.1:(Devil's game Begins)
Boss(Symbiote supreme)
Symbiote supreme will have 200% more power gain and immune to all debuffs effects.
Symbiote supreme increases his attack rating based on his power bar.
5.1.2(Once a witch is always a Witch)
Boss(Scarlet witch)
Scarlet witch is immune to bleed and ability accuracy modifications.
Scarlet witch defensive power gain increases based on opponents bar of power.
Opponents all attacks will be critical and Scarlet witch has 100 more ability accuracy.
CHAPTER 2:
5.2.1(Power Cosmic)
Boss(Nova)
Every 10 sec Nova becomes indistructible and heal his health to 100% for 5 sec.Unless he is interupted by a nullify.
Nova is immune to bleed and pasisve staggers and gains powers based on opponents combo meter.
Nova at 15% health is completely indestructible and will only use sp3.
5.2.2:(Burn witches burn)
Boss(Human torch)
Every 5 seconds human torch applies a coldsnap debuff on him and an incinerate debuff upon opponent.
Human torch prefight ability is always active.
Incinerates deal 40% more damage.
CHAPTER 3:
5.3.1:(Little fallen angel)
Boss (Mephisto)
Mephisto aura deals 200% more damage.
Mephisto gains 100% more power gain from his aura.
Every 10 sec mephisto activates his aura.
Freezer burner.
5.3.3:(Burn in hell)
Boss:(Dormammu)
Biohazard
Immune to incinerate.
With every hit dormammu gains a voyance charge Each voyance charge reduces block profiency by 1%.

Comments

• Options
    SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    Some of these bosses are a little bs
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    You do know that the varients are reruns of old quests right?
  • Options

Some of these bosses are a little bs

That's why I saved it till atkeast 26 mystic champions are added to game
  • Options

You do know that the varients are reruns of old quests right?

Exactly
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,776 ★★★★★
    You probably don't know how variant events work, but this isn't how.

Like the previous poster said, they are re-run's of old event quest. Bosses don't change, only opponents till him and the addition of nodes
  • Options

Like the previous poster said, they are re-run's of old event quest. Bosses don't change, only opponents till him and the addition of nodes

Consider it a mix of 3 events
  • Options

I just want something super different this time
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    So if you don’t run 5 mystics you suffer? No, how they are supposed to work is reward you for bringing fighters, not punish you for not. That’s how the good variants have worked so far.

Also I don’t think you understand what a Variant is. They are actually called back issues, meaning previous event quests. The next one is Venom I think...but they might shake up the order. What you are describing is just a random quest or a special boss rush or something.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Variants are based on the old event, this one is blood and venom so there’ll be venom and guilly bosses and whoever else was there in the past event