**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ppl say beardo is amazing high sig(captain america infinity war) explain plz

What makes him so good? I notice you need different ppl in your party. What you guys usually do?

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    His sig gives him a lot of utility.

With any other science, tech and cosmic champ & despair mastery he can reverse healing (not sure if power gain too). He can do it with just petrify but it is harder since his petrify is only a 25%. I usually just use him for this since I dont have him higher than 3*.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    the high sig makes all of it super reliable. I like using blade trinity, hyperion, and cap for all the classes
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    They all have uses, but heal reversal (tech) with petrify is awesome. My first goal was to have a r5 of each class, so diversity is baked into my roster
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    got a 5* 5/% sig 110 CAIW, like others mentioned, he can heal reverse with tech synergy, add a cosmic and you can armor break, add a skill and you can shrug off a rebuff...

on top off the utility's mentioned before, every time you parry you gain a kinetic shield that boosts you attack, you can stack up 5 kinetic shields.

When you have 5 kinetic shield, and 2 bars of power, you parry, load heavy to gain fury buff and fire that sp2... for mega damage... around 95k

Same strategy for the SP3... ridiculous damage
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,358 ★★★★★

Oh my god!
    Ty for responses

If mine was doop
    And i bring aegon with me in AQ

If i go into a linked node of 60 sec poison.
    Will it be shrugged off when battle begins
    Cause aegon in party?

Question is he worth 4/55 not dooped?
    I have choice on these 3 not dooped

Human torch
    Cap iw
    Glad hulk

He requires a kinteic charge to shrug off a debuff and as he starts the fight with zero he can't remove any at the beginning of the fight.

Its an awesome abilities for Void and Human Torch and others that apply debuffs during the fight without you getting hit.
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    CAIW with the right team is the answer for a lot of impossible fights such as biohazard combined with aggression regeneration nodes, The Champion 6.2.6, Mister Sinister 6.2.2.
    Plus his block/glancing make him super durable.
    I'd keep him R3 if unduped unless Cats expiring. I would still rank him up over Glad Hulk when Cap is unduped as I think he still has more versatility (heavy only fights, unstoppable counters like Champion, durability, mystics).