**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Selling Tier 4 Class Catalyst

We should be able to sell our our t4cc for t5cc, just like we can trade t3cc for t4cc. That's all.

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Agreed
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    This will have little to no impact on the average player but will have a huge impact on those who stockpiled greater gifting crystals. I would rather not be left even further behind on r3 champions.
  • protectors11protectors11 Posts: 114
    I just hate having to get rid of 3 at a time, I only want to get rid of the ones in my overflow
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    this needs to come asap!
  • NyblkguyNyblkguy Posts: 3
    Bumping this thread.

It's about to we are able to do this like we do for any other catalyst. I'm losing them for nothing
    Ya, it's really annoying when you open a bunch of t4cc crystals, and you don't get the ones you need the others go to waste.

• pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110
    or have a better chance for better hero that we can actually used them on... right now the RNG is just getting us nothing but OLD useless champs
    This still remains true.
  • Jez25Jez25 Posts: 42
    is KABAM even considering this?
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Probably not. As accounts like mine with 3 r3 but like 1000 t4cc hoarded would sky-rocket. I would be happy to get more t5c but I could see the anger side of whales and map 7 runners watching their hard work disappear as we could catch up prestige wise pretty quickly like that.