**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 difficulty

I don’t want to be that guy that complains but after finishing act 6(grandmaster one of the best fights ever) I feel like ACT 6 is wayyy to hard like it’s explore with all the bs node combinations,the very stacked attack values,the bs gates in 6.2, and the dreadful mordo and the champion bosses. Like exploring should be fun and challenging as well but act 6 exploration isn’t fun at all it’s wayyy too character specific way to many bs lanes it’s very hard to finish one quest without using any potions. The bs banning on 4* when we clearly see 5* r3 put in work in act 6. Act 6 just feels really greedy and unnecessarily high attack values. In all honesty it feels like we went from Act5 straight to act 8.Still a great and frustrating experience on the first walk through lol. Kabam I’ll ask of you please do not make Act 7 greedy like Act 6 make Act 7 actually fun.

Comments

• Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    6.1 exploration was actually fun
    6.2 is awful and is making me bored of the game as I dont have the right champs to tackle the cosmic gate in 6.2.5 so I just bide my time and hope rng goes well and then maybe I can tackle this content
  • Options
    Cj67Cj67 Posts: 47

• Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I can agree and disagree with you.

The champ boss was a bit BS, but do-able. It required skill not a deep pocket.

Mordo is a bit annoying that’s a cash or unit grab. Making you revive your team to have even a chance at giving him damage is complete trash.

6.3 wasn’t too bad there are node combos with champs that are a bit annoying but it’s do-able.

6.4 explore was fun; I made a mistake in 6.4.5 and didn’t bring beardo which ended up costing me more of my stash than it should have.

Grandmaster was cool; not a mere stupid fight like collector or champ.

6.4 explore will be hard. You need lucky RNG, major grinding or deep pockets to clear but it’s also doable.

I have 100% 6.1, im around 87% 6.2, ive done about 25% of 6.3 and a few lines outside of completion for 6.4.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    After seeing all the posts and videos for 6.2-6.4 i aint motivated to even bother working on those chapter for completion and if that will be the requirement for Act 7 then its more reason of me not sticking around for long. I will wait till they announce Act 7 meantime i will focus on variants and monthly quest
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

I can agree and disagree with you.

The champ boss was a bit BS, but do-able. It required skill not a deep pocket.

Mordo is a bit annoying that’s a cash or unit grab. Making you revive your team to have even a chance at giving him damage is complete trash.

6.3 wasn’t too bad there are node combos with champs that are a bit annoying but it’s do-able.

6.4 explore was fun; I made a mistake in 6.4.5 and didn’t bring beardo which ended up costing me more of my stash than it should have.

Grandmaster was cool; not a mere stupid fight like collector or champ.

6.4 explore will be hard. You need lucky RNG, major grinding or deep pockets to clear but it’s also doable.

I have 100% 6.1, im around 87% 6.2, ive done about 25% of 6.3 and a few lines outside of completion for 6.4.

I've actually found 6.4 easier to explore than 6.3 so far. Outside of a couple of lanes - the special connoisseur for example - there's not a huge amount of BS and because the lanes have single node combinations for the most part it's easier to gear up a team.

Colossus and Cap have been my MVPs so far
  • Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    tried to start exploring 6.2.5, 1 path and mordo destroyed me. now i need to collect again revives. that was embarrassing run for 1 path for me. too expensive and that will take months to explore
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    For the most part, I enjoyed exploring 6.2, but only quests 1-4. Those chapters still have gates, but not enough to be truly restricting and most fights were not noded poorly. 6.2.5 is a different beast. It just sucks. Every single fight is so heavily noded and there's a ton of stun and debuff immune nodes that make the Global node so much harder to play around. It's bs and the worst story content in the game.
    The rest of Act 6 is really fun, I think, but I also have a fairly large roster (Not large enough to play well around the 6.2.5 gates thought).
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    the only thing i can say is that The Champion round nearly made me quit the game. sure there's "skill" involved but it's just SO unnecessary especially when I'd wager 80-90% of the user base feels the same way. even those "top" players thought it was a trash fight.

it's the only fight in the entire game that i was unhappy about.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @DeaconVelvet The fight is a joke if you have Mister Fantastic to place the Careful Study passives
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★

@DeaconVelvet The fight is a joke if you have Mister Fantastic to place the Careful Study passives

Hmmmm first I've heard of that ... I only have a 3* though lol ... but I'm in NO rush to do that fight again lol
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Act 6 for me was:
    6.1 really fun besides 1 or 2 paths like caustic temper, but that was because my roster wasn’t great back then
    6.2 was terrible, tons of bs, required a level of roster depth not available to non whales and is still the worst content in the game
    6.3 was ok, the combat with boosts was interesting but the attacks and health were unnecessarily high, too big a jump from 2-3 imo, 3 should have been the middle of 2 and 4, not the same as 4, and a few paths and fights sucked like acid wash mysterio, as a whole it wasn’t bad though
    6.4 was good, not many bs fights, it’s probably to do with my roster improving a ton but there was only 1 fight I had massive problems with and had to revive through, and that fight is absolute bs, the domino in 6.4.5, if you’ve done it you know what I’m on about
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Currently the only problems i have in 6.1 is the caustic temper, mesmerize and the reverse controls those are the only paths left that look challenging for me personally. I wont be touching 6.2 exploration onwards for awhile.