**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold drought for free to play players

Hi kabam I am a free to play player and I am really annoyed that the only way I can get gold is arena and for now moleman expeditions i would love to see a permanent or temporary event like the gold realm or hall of fortune that gives decent to good amounts of gold.

Comments

• Options
    YidspiderYidspider Posts: 3
    I agree with this, stop thinking about being greedy capitalist fascists, give more chances for those who dont think with there wallet
  • Options
    Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    Yidspider said:

I agree with this, stop thinking about being greedy capitalist fascists, give more chances for those who dont think with there wallet

Problem is, without those who “think with their wallet” you don’t have a free game to play.

I’m a free to play player and I never run out of gold. My best tip is to not just open crystals as soon as you get them and to remember that you can sell ISO. Once you stop relying on 4* heroes (or have a good 4* roster) save PHC shards. I have about 1.3 million at the moment, and if I’m ever short on gold I just open a load and sell the ISO. Managing resources is a significant part of this game. If you just open crystals whenever you get them and do everything whenever you can, you’ll run out. Manage your resources and even when you’re short of something, you’ll be able to remedy it.

• Options
    YidspiderYidspider Posts: 3
    For my better account I have very little gold but it's high prestige and I get bored of doing quests. Its needs something more but I dont know what
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I am also a free to play player i have 1.2 million gold with me without spending a single dollar at the game and without grinding arenas
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    Grinding the Arena is free.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,688 ★★★★★
    My son complains about gold and has T2A in the stash that will probably expire because he doesn't have enough gold to take BWCV to R4 and he pushed through ACT5 to use up the energy refills instead of leaving the last chapter for a while until he could use the rewards by saving up some gold.

I have over 6m gold, a few that I would take to R4, just no one worth spending on that will dramatically improve my position, I'm not much of a grinder (cant remember the last arena I entered let alone made rank) and I dont spend.

Resource management. Not just a slogan.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Incursions are going to have a lot of gold available
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    That’s good to hear because I’ve only really noticed gold shortage since lack of dungeons