**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Choose your Side in the Baron's War! [Rewards Corrected]

Comments

• PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★

PsyLife said:

PsyLife said:

How many paths is it per quest?

How long is each path?

Are the rewards scattered across paths, or are they completion and exploration?

Does the difficulty increase from quest to quest?

What will the solo objectives require you to do?

You're less than 48 hours away from all of those Answers!
    Please tell me that we will know all that information before choosing.
    There will be no difference between the 2 when it comes to the structure of the Quests.
    Thanks!

• bigchungus21_bigchungus21_ Posts: 53
    Moot4Life said:

So it this the main event quest, or is this a side thing in addition to the monthly EQ?

It will most likely be the side event
  • Rd0310Rd0310 Posts: 13

I wish there was some gold in the resource one, but seems like a good event.
    I just hope it is not one of those events with quests that are unlocked over time...

Unfortunately , it is
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    zZayTtay said:

F2p players don't really have a choice and would have to go for the sig stones because they are so scarce it is just frustrating.

.... and paying players will get to be able to earn both sets of rewards twice? 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Felganos said:

Calling it right now, the mercs surprise thing is an April fools event, It isn't actually coming later this month, Kabam is setting us up for a bamboozling.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking, too
  • TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    Question is there extra gold to collect ? Because after this month you will need a lot of gold to even use the rank up materials ... or if you have enough rank up material you and go for shards you also need extra gold due to extra champs ... ?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    H3t3r said:

Going with apocalypse the rank up resources wont be used to limiting factors of no one to use it on plus low on iso and gold.

Same tho on my main isnt short on anything, but my mini after ranking 2 unduped 6* ghost i am short on gold and iso lol
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Hmmmm.... let's see...

Take the side that depends totally on RNG to get good rewards?

Or get guaranteed decent rank up resources?

Tough choice.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Miike I gotta know bud. Where's that 1* April fools boss rush my dude. Don't think I've forgotten because I haven't. I remember you told someone to write it down. Did they not write it down
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    Nice goldpool tease *wink* @Kabam Miike
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★
    The apocalypse would have been amazing especially since I’m guessing they’re double but the total value from the sorcerer just blows is out the water it is insane the rewards. But I’m still going for apocalypse
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    I'm definitely going for the rank up material, only wish gold was included, but beggers can't be choosers.

An you can earn double of everything, if I'm understanding correctly?
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

H3t3r said:

Going with apocalypse the rank up resources wont be used to limiting factors of no one to use it on plus low on iso and gold.

Same tho on my main isnt short on anything, but my mini after ranking 2 unduped 6* ghost i am short on gold and iso lol
    Yeah recently just did took ageon from r1 to r5 plus r5 hype and voodoo so short on everything but t2a,t4b t1a
  • YimiGotayYimiGotay Posts: 100
    If I stay faithful until the end of the event, will I get double the quest rewards?
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    Voltolos said:

Are the 5* rank up gems generic or class based?

I need and answer to this too
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    Very disappointing lack of 6* shards, sig stones, and just general focus.
  • Zura_KotaroZura_Kotaro Posts: 13
    @Kabam Miike If we decide to change faction, can we go back to the first two quests??
    And are the above rewards for first 2 weeks and will these rewards be repeated for the 3rd & 4th week??
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    So if we choose one side twice. I mean on 15 day gap.
    So do we get those same rewards twice ?
    They doubled up?

That's something alright.
    Ofcourse going for resources...
    Opening crystal sucks.
    Maxing out champs feels soo good...
    No take backs.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Def siding with the Ancient One for the t1a, t2a, t4b etc - crazy! I need to r4 people! I can always get RNg shards from arena and the main EQ.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    edited March 2020

Siliyo said:

What’s the energy cost looking like? Also, what’s with “There are rumors that deep within this world there is one known for his strength, power, beauty... Find and release him later this month and he may reward you!” ?

The energy cost is not 0, but it's not too high. It's 124 energy for all 4 weeks (per difficulty, I believe).

And some things are meant to be a surprise...
    Please let there be no time-gates!

edit * N/m, read it again, There IS time-gates.

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

Aw man! I really need the ISO from the Followers of the Ancient One, but the rewards for the Worshippers of Apocalypse look really really spicy! I'm torn!

If you’ve got a bunch of 4* champs already and you do Heroic and Master for the Apocalypse team, you’re bound to get a bunch of duplicates from the 14 4* crystals.

I’m siding with Storm to start, I’ll see if I’ll switch later. Those Alpha Catalysts are enticing, but other than that I don’t really need anything that they have (I’ve already got T4 basics in overflow lol).
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Siliyo said:

What’s the energy cost looking like? Also, what’s with “There are rumors that deep within this world there is one known for his strength, power, beauty... Find and release him later this month and he may reward you!” ?

It says “Los Mercs 4 Gold”, so I’m willing to bet it’s Goldpool