**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New, Loading Screen...

Hi, kabam and my player friends, today i update, my game... After i update that,
my loading screen is bit weird because those animations are not like the game's animation.. the girl on right side her hair is look like, dumb and these are not look like our previous game animation

New, Loading Screen... 60 votes

It's ok
83%
GroundedWisdomGamerAjavedSpity68zuffyTerraThereticViper83LightvayneSpiderCoolsHendrossHammerbro_64NoOnexROTrustmeimalawyerDrDeadpoolLmaoshadow_lurker22spaceoctopusVoltolosBowTieJohn 50 votes
It's weird
16%
Wsm10KillSwitchAleor-sixate-TheSaithFabwiziMaster_mischief69Hobo_GoatLucianoDelHoyaSentryPillow 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Ok and weird. Great options.

I think its one of the best they have done.
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 632 ★★★
    It's weird
    Didn't liked Ancient One.. Storm is Looking beauty and powerful but Ancient One looks Creep and Dumb with that so called sorcerer Outfit
  • Options
    SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    It's weird
    Storm looks amazing. Sorcerer supreme looks like she wants to talk to my manager
  • Options
    Where's the, I like it option or the I don't care option?
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    It's weird
    @UmbertoDelRio regardless, I think that hair looks stupid. I know I’m going to get hate for this, but it’s simply my opinion
  • Options
    It's weird
    @Das_gi
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I love it.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    TheSaith said:

Didn't liked Ancient One.. Storm is Looking beauty and powerful but Ancient One looks Creep and Dumb with that so called sorcerer Outfit

It looks like an homage to a suit Dr. Strange used to wear in the comics:

• Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    It's weird
    Hate it, looks like Im playing Avatar.
  • Options
    TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    I think it’s dope. One of the cooler ones that remind me of the sunspot and warlock one and the bwcv and aarkus one. Also, why hate the update for the loading screen? All i care is if the new champs are gonna be good unlike last month’s. Based on what I’ve seen so far I have hope for them
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    It's ok
    its great