**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Calendar update?

Hello there. Since uncollected players get 5* shards in their calendars wouldnt be great if the login champion crystals (which give 3* with a chance of a 4* champion) where replaced with a legendary login crystal which will give a 4* with a chance of a 5* of the spefic champion noted. Players who haven't defeated the Collector yet will continue getting the normal login crystal.
I am posting this here bcuz the "suggestion and requests" page is a place not many people go to. Kabam employees who monitor the forums feel free to transfer my thread in the page listed above (not that you need my permission to). Thank you for your time, stay safe.

Comments

• Options
    Duck_of_DoomDuck_of_Doom Posts: 171
    Man... people never read....
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★
    22piløts said:

Hello there. Since uncollected players get 5* shards in their calendars wouldnt be great if the login champion crystals (which give 3* with a chance of a 4* champion) where replaced with a legendary login crystal which will give a 4* with a chance of a 5* of the spefic champion noted. Players who haven't defeated the Collector yet will continue getting the normal login crystal.
    I am posting this here bcuz the "suggestion and requests" page is a place not many people go to. Kabam employees who monitor the forums feel free to transfer my thread in the page listed above (not that you need my permission to). Thank you for your time, stay safe.

Uc already get a 4 to a 5 cystal