**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Make 1 star champs available

@Kabam Miike When will be the one star champs made available for players who need them for Variant4 . You gotcha understand that every beginner can make a rookie mistake of selling their champs unless they have a fair knowledge of the game and specifically there is lane and a mordo fight in last quest of Back Issues: Wanning Moon , where the only vaible solution is 1-star version of Hulk. The 50 unit crystal available are just a gamble , I may spend over 3000 units and still don't get that 1-star hulk.
1-star are not gonna help me in any other game mode as of now , you understand that..so making them readily available won't cost you anything and also help the players out . It's been almost 4months since that content came out and if it's still not enough time for you to make 1 stars available , I don't know then what's the best time then.

Comments

• SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    edited April 2020
    I don't think that they will create other way to obtain the 1* star champions than this
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

I don't think that they will create other way to obtain the 1* star champions than this

But they said they would do it
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I've been wondering this as well. When variant 4 was announced they said that there's a possibility they would add hero crystals into future events so players wouldn't have to spend units on them. I realize they said it was only a possibility and not a guarantee, but since then there has been no mention whatsoever.. There has been two event quests (squirrel girl event/store and the mole man expeditions) where they easily could have slotted in some hero crystals. Really starting to feel like they just said that at the time to minimize the backlash, without any real intent to follow through.
  • MaesterAegonMaesterAegon Posts: 63
    It's available in the store isn't it?
    But the probability is 20% 1-star, 80% 2-star. That's just illogical. The chances should be reversed.
  • Yash_dahiyaYash_dahiya Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos atleast you guys respond to this post. These all are fair points raised. I myself stuck at last tile of variant 4 just because I don't have 1 star hulk. This is so unfare. And also spent a lot of units on that **** 50 units hero crystal which always give 2 star champs only. Even that 20% chances are lie. After opening so many crystal I got only single 1 star champion. That's highly frustrating and ridiculous. You guys have to do something about this