**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing credit in Sorcerer Supreme objective

Only did her once but no credit...

Comments

• ShijndvejoiShijndvejoi Posts: 2
    I saw the challenge that if you beat sorcerer supreme in event quests once you get a mystic class crystal. I beat her and I got nothing. Im wondering if this will be a problem with beating Storm pyramid X.
  • BboyTurokBboyTurok Posts: 12
    Same here I defeated her multiple times and I don't get any credit. I should already have 2 of the mystic crystals.
  • KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 ★★
    With me it was processed after I defeated Storm in the last quest. Both 'quiet storm' and 'abra cadaver' gained 1.
  • Hey there, could those of you who are experiencing this let us know where you fought her, on what difficulty, and how long ago this was today, if you haven't shared that info already?

Hey there, could those of you who are experiencing this let us know where you fought her, on what difficulty, and how long ago this was today, if you haven't shared that info already?

I fought Sorcerer Supreme in beginner mode at least 3-4 hours ago.
  • Kw4zyKw4zy Posts: 27

Heroic difficulty in EQ, 4 hours ago or so.

Hey there, could those of you who are experiencing this let us know where you fought her, on what difficulty, and how long ago this was today, if you haven't shared that info already?

• Taylor505Taylor505 Posts: 8
    Fought sorcerer on uncollected only registered beating her twice when I have that quest explored now
  • I defeated her on all 5 paths on Uncollected a couple hours back. No credit toward the objective at all.
  • @Kabam Zibiit fought her on mastery and didn’t receive credit as well.
  • Da2Vero33ManDa2Vero33Man Posts: 156
    I have this problem with Abra Cadaver. I fought Sorcerer Supreme on the Master difficultly and 100% her chapter and I still did not get anything added to the Abra Cadaver.

• SunstruckSunstruck Posts: 80

@Kabam Zibiit I already opened a ticket.
  • Da2Vero33ManDa2Vero33Man Posts: 156
    I did this today. About 1 hour ago.

I have this problem with Abra Cadaver. I fought Sorcerer Supreme on the Master difficultly and 100% her chapter and I still did not get anything added to the Abra Cadaver.

• LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    edited April 2020

I'm also experiencing this issue, it happened within the past hour or so on the uncollected difficulty
  • SoulbagSoulbag Posts: 4
    Same here, did one pass on epic up to 3.1, but abra kadavra is not registering, but the rest yes.
  • SupremepedroSupremepedro Posts: 9
    edited April 2020
    Did all passes on epic, counted once. Finished all passes an hour ago
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    @Kabam Zibiit

Master EQ.

• Xforced8568Xforced8568 Posts: 6
    edited April 2020

Same thing here. I beat her on uncollected difficulty and it was probably around 12-1pm eastern time, I'm not so sure because I usually dont keep track of what time I start and finish event quests.
  • ChiefsmudgeChiefsmudge Posts: 11

I completed the epic difficulty 100% chapter 2 yesterday (1st April) I only got the rewards for the first pass. 100% chapter 3 today and all the storm rewards have registered.
  • gazbeagazbea Posts: 57
    Having the exact same issue... Fought her in Chapter 2 on Heroic
  • Maverick03820Maverick03820 Posts: 156
    Having the same issue as well. Yesterday in the Uncollected/Epic EQ
  • gazbeagazbea Posts: 57
    edited April 2020
    gazbea said:

Having the exact same issue... Fought her in Chapter 2 on Heroic

Forgot to mention... This was on April 1st at about 11PM UK time. Completed 1st run and Storm-X objective passed fine, just not Sorcerer Supreme... Don't want to do any more runs now until it's fixed as it may be a waste of resources until it is fixed.
  • IgozorusIgozorus Posts: 55
    @Kabam Zibiit , I fought Sorcerer Supreme yesterday once, on Master difficulty monthly EQ. Same problem.
  • TheEducationTheEducation Posts: 93
    @Kabam Zibiit About an hour into the event start so about 1pm central time, uncollected EQ.
    @Kabam Zibiit I fought Sorcerer Supreme yesterday about 2 hours into the event around 2pm eastern time, beginner EQ fully explored.
  • JaxonhamJaxonham Posts: 2
    I have completed the uncollected, meaning I have defeated each of them once, and age received no credit in the objectives
  • The team implemented a fix that should resolve this issue. It won't be able to provide progress for the objective retroactively, but any future fights against Sorcerer Supreme should provide progress correctly.
  • TheEducationTheEducation Posts: 93
    Thankfully I only did her once but that stinks for the people that ran it a bunch and were affected. Thanks for the update.
  • Olidog4Olidog4 Posts: 4

It was the monthly quest uncollected difficulty some time yesterday but only the sorcerer supreme not storm
  • AdamtazAdamtaz Posts: 31
    I did sorcerer supreme on uncollected about 22hours ago and didn’t get the crystal but I did receive it today when doing sorcerer supreme on heroic