**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Arena Rank and % rewards?

I am confused about how the Rank and Percentage rewards work in the arena. Can I earn Rank rewards by just fighting in the arena or do I have to do something special? It says something about "Ranked players are included in percent calculations, but are ineligible to receive percent rewards." What does that mean? I want to get the rank rewards, not the percent rewards. If someone could please explain this I would appreciate it.

Comments

• Options
    chaostechnetchaostechnet Posts: 5
    What exactly determines your placement? What does it factor in to calculate? Does it go by your overall points that you get or does it go by how many rounds you win in a row without losing? Or does it factor in all of this? I always try not to lose any rounds or have my multiplier reset. Does that even factor in or is that pointless?
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,371 ★★★★★
    It's all points based. Your total points after the arena ends is ranked against everyone else's point total. That's how ranked rewards are determined.
  • Options
    Each Arena (as well as which tenured “Bracket” you’re still in based on how long since started playing, 0-30 days, 30-60 days, and 60+ days), has it’s own threshold for how many points you need to earn to qualify for Rank Rewards (and Rank rewards meaning both the absolute amount for top champ like top-400 on down to the final Rank rewards say for 61-100%).

Each Arena specifies what it's Threshold Points are after the first match you play. (Or can be found on some Arena Cutoff web pages that are out there that people refer to).

For example (veteran’s bracket), 3* Feature Arena threshold is 80,000. Once you reach that, you will be counted towards the Rank % calculations and rewards. If you stop after just 80,000 You will be included in the 61-100% Rank group. So say there are 100,000 people that reach that many points, the person who's Rank position is the 50,000th highest person will be in whatever % group includes 50%.

Arena Cutoffs (although 3* Feature stopped being reported, so this just has higher arenas now)...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sJtSVnjhhRNxpiuMR5uXrsTlrsXMjp9TNO7JHDXhtsk/htmlview#
  • Options
    And, no, your final Win Streak, # of Matches, times you lost the Streak, etc, does NOT matter. Just the final POINTS that you get.
  • Options
    chaostechnetchaostechnet Posts: 5
    Thank you for letting me know how it works.
  • Options
    sudeep9680sudeep9680 Posts: 194
    how many milestone for 3 star champion in arena
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

how many milestone for 3 star champion in arena

Generally 3 star featured champions go for 1.5 million points
  • Options
    I’m a little confused I did over 1mil in the stalk the skies arena and my brother did only 450,000 yet he got top 11 to 25% rewards while I got 26 to 45%. Am I doing something wrong?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,560 ★★★★★
    WizZach said:

I’m a little confused I did over 1mil in the stalk the skies arena and my brother did only 450,000 yet he got top 11 to 25% rewards while I got 26 to 45%. Am I doing something wrong?

It also depends how old one account is 0 to 30 Beginner brackets if I’m remember right
  • Options
    My account is older but I’m like lvl 34 and he’s 33. I stopped playing for awhile and recently came back. But I guess that must be the reason