**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Choose your Side in the Baron's War! [Rewards Corrected]

Comments

• Options
    ENJEYENJEY Posts: 3
    He have got this key as well
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I've been able to complete Normal, Heroic, and Master difficulty for the Baron's War side event and was surprised to complete three of the four difficulties with ease. Hoping the ones having trouble getting in, have their issue resolved asap.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I was also surprised I even beat the toughest one with little potions(I try not to use items)

Other than the iron man infinity war path it was smooth
    Hope you guys fix both issues not being able to play and other ppl being able to play both
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    I’ve defeated epic, master and heroic no items used it was so easy
  • Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★

What the hell kabam miike 28000 for epic i swear these events are so dumb

This ain't nothing. A walk in the park compared to chapter 3 of the uncollected event quest.
  • Options
    Stevenfan2Stevenfan2 Posts: 91
    @CozmoXV dude you are saying that you need 5* in act 4, so you what will you do in act 5?? Let me tell you that I became uncollected with 4* champs itself. In places i even used r3 4*s
  • Options
    Zura_KotaroZura_Kotaro Posts: 13
    @Kabam Miike One simple doubt, if I don't complete this week's side quest, will I have the option to complete it next week or when the next week's quest starts this week's quest will disappear ??
  • Options

The timer indicates when this quest expires forever. As we said, after 14 days, the first 2 Quests will lock forever. There is another quest coming next week, and it will add up to the amounts we had advertised.

** WEEK 1+2 **
    So sounds like in 1 more day (end of day-7) there will be a 2nd Baron's War Quest panel that’s will appear (week-2 quest, probably with a different hero's pic on it), alongside the existing week-1 quest (which is currently either Thor or Ironman depending which side you chose). And that you will have the next week to do the week-2 quest, in addition to having that week to finish up any remaining parts of week-1 quest that you haven’t yet finished. Thus the 14 day initial timer on the first quest.
    Yes, probably should have just shown both Quest Panels right from the start and just had the 2nd week one be “Locked” until after 7 days.

And that current Objectives (which were on that same 14 day timer) will just continue into the 2nd week (but NOT get a whole other set of duplicate objectives for week-2 (??)

** DECISION TO SWITCH **
    And sounds like at the 14 day mark, both those week 1/2 quests will end (and disappear) and you can choose to either switch sides or continue with same side. Obviously switching sides at day-14 will then give 1st quest of the switched sides type, and new set of 14-day objectives (for that side).
    But sounds like Staying Loyal will now restart a whole new 1st quest of the same one you had done before (with same 2nd quest to follow after day-21), thus being able to get twice the overall Quest Rewards as what is listed in your “Side” on page-1 of the thread here (forfeiting the rewards listed for the “other side”).

** OBJECTIVES ??? **
    Question I haven’t really seen answered for sure is whether a new (duplicate) set of OBJECTIVES will replace the expiring Objectives after day-14 “IF YOU REMAIN LOYAL” ??

So does staying loyal let you get twice the listed Objective rewards for the side you stay with (at the expense of forfeiting any Objective rewards from the other side) ?? (In addition to twice the Quest Rewards)

Or do you NEED to switch sides in order to get any additional Objective Rewards in the 3rd/4th weeks ??
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

The timer indicates when this quest expires forever. As we said, after 14 days, the first 2 Quests will lock forever. There is another quest coming next week, and it will add up to the amounts we had advertised.

** WEEK 1+2 **
    So sounds like in 1 more day (end of day-7) there will be a 2nd Baron's War Quest panel that’s will appear (week-2 quest, probably with a different hero's pic on it), alongside the existing week-1 quest (which is currently either Thor or Ironman depending which side you chose). And that you will have the next week to do the week-2 quest, in addition to having that week to finish up any remaining parts of week-1 quest that you haven’t yet finished. Thus the 14 day initial timer on the first quest.
    Yes, probably should have just shown both Quest Panels right from the start and just had the 2nd week one be “Locked” until after 7 days.

And that current Objectives (which were on that same 14 day timer) will just continue into the 2nd week (but NOT get a whole other set of duplicate objectives for week-2 (??)

** DECISION TO SWITCH **
    And sounds like at the 14 day mark, both those week 1/2 quests will end (and disappear) and you can choose to either switch sides or continue with same side. Obviously switching sides at day-14 will then give 1st quest of the switched sides type, and new set of 14-day objectives (for that side).
    But sounds like Staying Loyal will now restart a whole new 1st quest of the same one you had done before (with same 2nd quest to follow after day-21), thus being able to get twice the overall Quest Rewards as what is listed in your “Side” on page-1 of the thread here (forfeiting the rewards listed for the “other side”).

** OBJECTIVES ??? **
    Question I haven’t really seen answered for sure is whether a new (duplicate) set of OBJECTIVES will replace the expiring Objectives after day-14 “IF YOU REMAIN LOYAL” ??

So does staying loyal let you get twice the listed Objective rewards for the side you stay with (at the expense of forfeiting any Objective rewards from the other side) ?? (In addition to twice the Quest Rewards)

Or do you NEED to switch sides in order to get any additional Objective Rewards in the 3rd/4th weeks ??
    Sounds right to me your expanding on what Kabam Miike said in his post.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Ok which side do I have to chose to get 5star crystal shards when the new choice comes along and how many shards ? And could the teams just screenshot the rewards instead of this confusing chart?
  • Options
    Namesaken_1Namesaken_1 Posts: 12
    Thanks Kabam for Baron’s War (and Mole Man Expeditions). These short but challenging quests with low energy requirements and enticing rewards are great. They are a real help for struggling players to push themselves further in the game, and a lot of fun too.
  • Options
    Kabiraz77Kabiraz77 Posts: 77
    When will barons war quest is refreshed???
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Kabiraz77 said:

Sometime today
  • Options
    JMKeynesJMKeynes Posts: 12
    No words about possibility of getting some gold yet? It is the rank up resource I am missing most at the moment.
  • Options
    JessieS said:

Ok which side do I have to chose to get 5star crystal shards when the new choice comes along and how many shards ? And could the teams just screenshot the rewards instead of this confusing chart?

Worshipers of Apocalypse.. 16,000x 5* shards from Quests plus another 1000x from Objectives, but new choice doesn’t start for another full week.
    And because rewards are spread out in various spots, screenshot'ing them all would actually be much more difficult to look at (thus a chart that basically has only 3 lines related to 5* shards).
    Kabiraz77 said:

New quest each week should start when overall timer reaches an increment of exactly 7 days 0 hrs, 0 minutes (same method when looking at any reoccurring weekly type of event in the game). In 5 hrs.
  • Options
    Has there been a decision on compensation for the 4 days some of us were locked out of the game?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

Looks like we only get rewards twice not every week

U do get them ever week it just depends one what u chois next week
  • Options
    Sams1987Sams1987 Posts: 17
    if you were a new player/old player making a new account, would you get the option to pick for a side if you joined in right about now, or no? Just wondering, cuz the rewards would seem pretty nice for a new account.
  • Options
    Stealth_siddu4Stealth_siddu4 Posts: 3
    How many event quest in barons war
  • Options
    Warpath19Warpath19 Posts: 76
    Are there gonna be two Barron quest or are more coming
  • Options

How many event quest in barons war

Warpath19 said:

Are there gonna be two Barron quest or are more coming

Been answered here and game mail...
    The 2 you see now will end next week.
    And then you can choose your side again (either stay same side or switch sides), 1st quest will open up again then (depending on Side) and 4th one will open the week after that.

Same with Objectives, current ones end next week, and will be replaced by new set (either same or for different Side).
  • Options
    kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120

@Kabam Miike One simple doubt, if I don't complete this week's side quest, will I have the option to complete it next week or when the next week's quest starts this week's quest will disappear ??

it will not disappear but you will not be able to do it as the first two quests will be locked, so you need to finish the first 2 weeks quests before the timer expires.
  • Options
    Warpath19Warpath19 Posts: 76
    The quest reward for Barron war are amazing so far I’ve gotten 3 5star champ not good but I’m not arguing
  • Options
    Stevenfan2Stevenfan2 Posts: 91
    If we changed our side in 3rd and 4th week will we miss some bonus?
  • Options

If we changed our side in 3rd and 4th week will we miss some bonus?

You will miss out on whichever side you DON'T choose. But there is nothing specifically extra that will be lost no matter which choice you make.
  • Options
    GaryG2525GaryG2525 Posts: 7
    Anyone else getting glitch where it's forcing you to auto fight started new account only level 8 auto fight isn't even available yet somehow that's what is happening.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,647 Guardian
    edited April 2020
    GaryG2525 said:

Anyone else getting glitch where it's forcing you to auto fight started new account only level 8 auto fight isn't even available yet somehow that's what is happening.

Someone mentioned that “AutoFight but below the Summoner Level that even allows AutoFight” last month with MoleMan side quest too.
    Not sure if they said it was fixed or not, MoleMan ended before then.
    Was never able to get thru it, unless maybe you have strong enough champs that can win on AutoFight.

Keep in mind, even in AutoFight you can always press the SP button to force it to activate an SP (even if the AutoFight was not gonna do the SP at that time by itself). SP 1/2/3, any of them, as per your Power Bar.

If you have multiple accounts, go back in to main account and do some fights in those same quests, making sure AutoFight is OFF. Then go back to new/mini account. Maybe the AutoFight status is “stuck” in some device cache that crosses over between game accounts ???