**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

My only real complaint

I’m sure this won’t sit easy with most, but I’ve been a solid player for four plus years, and spent my time and money getting my roster where I could be... now five star shards are given away like candy and well as other cats. I battled my way for a four star 4 years ago and now let’s give them away. All the new players “need” compensation but not one has put in the time. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining about the extra rewards but don’t give them away.

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    At this point I could start an alt and get a 5 star in the first week. My example: McFabio
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    It may seem easier for people to progress than it was for us, but the Meta has shifted as well. Things will take time for them to accumulate just the same as it did us.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    I get what you’re saying if love for these people to not complain about unfair fights and low rewards from ROL RTTL since they have a lot of access to 5* and even amazing 4*
    But despite that I’m 800k rating and don’t spend much on the game so getting specific champs is a problem like ghost Ægon and Sym. Supreme is a problem so in a way they are giving them out like candy but you still have to work for them
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210

At this point I could start an alt and get a 5 star in the first week. My example: McFabio

dont forget mcfabio has 4 years of experience. A brand new player wont have it.

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

I actually did that with the mole man event as well. Pulled a Thing haha. Did wonders for me.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Viper83 said:

true, but a new player can still join right now and end up with a 4 star in a day. On my alt, I joined, chose shards for the barons war quest, and ended up with a 4 star shulk in an hour. Back in the day, or so I have been told, people spent months trying to get even one 4 star
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★

Viper83 said:

true, but a new player can still join right now and end up with a 4 star in a day. On my alt, I joined, chose shards for the barons war quest, and ended up with a 4 star shulk in an hour. Back in the day, or so I have been told, people spent months trying to get even one 4 star
    That’s true one thing is the rng either not always one you’re side so if u don’t get a good champions harder time to progress mcfabio got really luck in the late day’s also he had buy a Odin to so not the best example but regardless if u don’t play u wil not get them so it not free in anyway since u stil Hav to play somtimes if u don’t play for 2 much u Migt get a 5 star ther culd be a bad or good ones but my point is it not free when u hav to work for it
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I don't see why you're complaining. Isn't it a good thing it's easier for new players to get a better start? It keeps the game you've been playing for 4+ years alive. And you're here for the increased rewards now too. It's called progression, if nothing changes in 4 years there would be no point for new players to come in and the game would eventually die.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I never understood people obsessed with grinding and struggling . This is a game. It’s supposed to be played for fun. Being challenged sure. Having to grind like crazy and progress at a snails pace? No thank you. That’s not my idea of fun . If anything the rewards are too small. You should have an easier time progressing and getting five stars