Options

Awaken A Champ Then Immediately Pull It In The Next Crystal

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Wanted to share a recent experience with y'all.

So I pulled Doctor Doom from the featured egg crystal (πŸŽ‰Yay!🎊) then I immediately took him to rank 4 during the solo level up event (love those 25 units) and used a 5* class AG along with a few dozen sig stones.

Then I opened a couple of 5* basic crystals on the following day and (Voila!) who do I get?

Not complaining at all. I'd love to get this dude up to max sig πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ as soon as possible. I couldn't have known that this would happen so I don't feel sorry for using my AG. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Still very happy that I pulled him at all. πŸ‘

Anyone else out there who had a similar experience? Cheers 🍻

Comments

• Options
    Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 β˜…β˜…
    That explains why I haven’t pulled him yet
    Your cheesing him πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    GagoH said:

Welcome to the algorithm

Welcome to RNG
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Now I'm extremely hesitant to use a class AG on Nick Fury. πŸ˜†

I'll use it only when I absolutely need his ability.
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,996 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I awakened my 4* wolverine then when i opened my phc i got another 4* wolverine waste of awakening gem i could have used it on omega red that reminds me of the brian grant moment when he used awakening gem on wolverine and regretted it
  • Options
    Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 β˜…β˜…
    The same thing happened to me but with Cap iw
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have never been unfortunate enough to have that happen to me
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don't think I have pulled a five or six star single champ other than Doom and Namor after I awakened them. With Doom, it was a a month or two after I awakened him initially so I didn't really mind and with Namor, that was just sigs that I didn't have use sig stones for. I've used awakening gems on: Havok, Ghost, Claire, Doom, Namor, Doom, Ghost Rider, Starky, Colossus, and Nick Fury.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Got IMIW, then applied Tech AG, but the next 5* pull was IMIW.......
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Happened a lot to me with 4 star gems, hasn’t really happened to me with 5 star gems yet. I used a generic on voodoo when I 100% act 5, but it took me until sig 140 to dupe him from a regular crystal. Which was a long time
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mine was quake used gem the next crystal I opened was quake
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I remember back in the day that a Kabam employee hinted there maybe an algorithm in play there, and it was for our benefit, this theory has been around a while and I definitely had it happen several times with 4*s, but I somewhat suspect it may have stopped when they had to publish drop rates because I think they the more have said it’s just rng lately
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    This is yet to happen to me... for 5* at least
  • Options
    ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110 β˜…
    I pulled back to back 5 star Morningstars. Blew me away as I don't have that many awakened 5 stars.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Yes ... too lazy to post pics rn but I pulled a 5* nick fury , and then immediately took him to rank 5 and used the generic awakening gem that all cav players got from Christmas on him. ... less than a week later pulled him again from another basic crystal.

Guess what happend :D
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I was targeting Mr. Fantastic during the entire run of the last Featured Crystal. I opened 20+ featured crystals. I got him with 3 days to spare on the crystal. I took him to Rank 5 and used a Science awakening gem on him about a week later. Less than a week after using the gem, guess who I pulled from a regular crystal.
  • Options
    Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 β˜…β˜…
    I had 2 Skill AG’s. I pulled Blade and Γ†gon. Against all suggestions I didn’t awaken either. Since then I’ve duped Blade 4x and Γ†gon 3x. The RNG ain’t got *β€’#@ on me. πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Can I have one...?
  • Options
    Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 β˜…β˜…
    Lvernon15 said:

Can I have one...?

Sure. Your next AG crystal.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I got a 5* Magneto from a grandmaster crystal. It is a free 5*, so pretty happy about it. My next 5* opening was, you can guess it, a 5* Magneto. I really hope he gets a rework fast.
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 582 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It happens all the time....
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,251 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    All hail the Almighty Murphy.
  • Options
    GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111 β˜…
    Same as what is happening to me for Capt IW. Maybe the game want this to happen.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pulled aegon and had him unawakened for months.
    Put generic in him and sig stones to about 160 sig.

He was sig 200 within 2 weeks of awakening him from pulling twice.