**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Conflicted. What would you do? HELP!!!!

lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
I am conflicted on who to rank up. I have been contemplating this for a bit. My current team is 5/50 corvus(sig65). 5/50 G2099(unawakened), 5/50 warlock(unawakened), 3/45 Doom(unawakened), and 3/45 havok(unawakened).

Conflicted. What would you do? HELP!!!! 32 votes

5/50 surfer(sig20) - I enjoy playing him a lot but he's not the best
18%
SceptilemaniacScopeotoe987TheInfintylowlevelplayerBrouŘęđvøïţêł 6 votes
3/45 medusa(unduped)- probably the best but I don't really like her that much
15%
Spity68Colinwhitworth69DjinYa_Boi_28Lauren616 5 votes
5/50NF(sig1) - This is going to take a while. I need to gather catalysts and gold(going to take at least a month)
65%
DuMonUTerraLvernon15WîndšpäveHammerbro_64Charlie_SceneMysterioMoudoucharmkevverLpirnie5321EtjamaAngusMac279ms_5707983H3t3rCaptainPollFeroX_the_fat_heringFRITO_ManNerdNerdNerd1Lucifer1810SentryPillow 21 votes

Comments

• Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    5/50NF(sig1) - This is going to take a while. I need to gather catalysts and gold(going to take at least a month)
    Nick Fury, if duped is a beast. My 3* is awesome for the job
    Probably medusa after that
    However, if you like surfer, then go with him.
  • Options
    FRITO_Man said:

Nick Fury, if duped is a beast. My 3* is awesome for the job
    Probably medusa after that
    However, if you like surfer, then go with him.

Funny story. I've actually had NF around 3 times. 1st time, I took him to 4/40 and then sold him(I was a noob), 2nd time he was duped and at 5/50(sold him again for my 1st 5 star)(i was still a noob) 3rd time, I used a skill gem on him and maxed him out again(u guessed it! I sold him again in a fit of rage)
    I just feel like I'll end up selling him again LOL
  • Options
    SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    You have some problems if you keep repeatedly selling the same 5/50 god tier champ. No one just sells their champs in a fit of rage
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I hate to clutter this thread with my own comments, but I have just a small request: If you vote, please leave a comment with your reasoning
  • Options

You have some problems if you keep repeatedly selling the same 5/50 god tier champ. No one just sells their champs in a fit of rage

He was 4/40 the first time LOL. That 1st time, I had just started like a few weeks ago and I didn't know that selling champs was bad. 2nd time I sold him for my 1st 5 star. Please read posts before you comment. Reading really helps
  • Options
    Don’t sell him this time. Nick is a beyond god tier slayer. His duped ability allows him to have two stages, practically granting him 130% total health. His first phase is good in case you mess up. Getting to the second phase grants you the huge fury that shreds opponents. His light bleeds on my 5/65 without synergies still ticks for 3.4k every half a second. Getting the internal bleed further increases the duration and potency of these tremendous bleeds. He fully stops all evade effects over (5) I think it was tactical charges. He can also fully counter miss on champs like hood, IW, and ghost. His ability to also crit more while bleeds are active makes him a killer. He can quickly purify all debuff effects at over 10 charges when knocking the opponent down. His ability to go unblockable after 16 charges makes him crazy. He just nukes through the opponents block and doesn’t rely on parry or intercepts.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    @lowlevelplayer I read everything you said. Still was a bad move. Not because you did it once, but 3 whole times
  • Options

@lowlevelplayer I read everything you said. Still was a bad move. Not because you did it once, but 3 whole times

true. I am aware of my mistakes. Thank god I have recovered
  • Options
    YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★

He was 4/40 the first time LOL. That 1st time, I had just started like a few weeks ago and I didn't know that selling champs was bad. 2nd time I sold him for my 1st 5 star. Please read posts before you comment. Reading really helps
    What do you mean you sold your NF in a fit of rage? what does that mean? were you angry that he was shredding opponents?
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    If you enjoy playing him, rank him 🙂
  • Options
    StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Rank up your 5* Doom or go with your Fury as the last maxed 4*.
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Bro if you like player surfer and don't want to wait for a month for NF..just do it. It's your account. The game was made for people to play around with their favourite characters.
  • Options

What do you mean you sold your NF in a fit of rage? what does that mean? were you angry that he was shredding opponents?
    lol no. I think it was because I had just pulled 5* diablo and the one before that was cyclops. I'm pretty sure I was trying to quit the game by selling all my good champs. Needless to say, my addiction was too strong and I stayed
  • Options

Bro if you like player surfer and don't want to wait for a month for NF..just do it. It's your account. The game was made for people to play around with their favourite characters.

Finally the justification I was looking for. I sometimes forget that this game is for fun. It feels like a full time job sometimes. And before the haters start chiming in, yes, I did vote on my own poll. Deal with it.
    Thank you for not calling me crazy, although I probably am
  • Options
    BrouBrou Posts: 46
    Voted Surfer. Rank who you enjoy playing. This is a game after all. And Surfer’s not too terrible if you learn to play him well.
  • Options

you selling nick fury whoes been duped like 3 times after getting to 5/50 when thats pretty much level your and is a person thats probably really beneficial just makes no sense. I can see doing it once but you havn't told your guild and they tell you that you're an idiot?

how do you delete a 5/50 you worked so hard on just like that for the 3rd time in a "fit of rage?"

i'm sorry you don't deserve nick fury after you abuse him like that lol

yea I 100% don't deserve NF. I am maxing out surfer bc I enjoy him. I'll work slowly on gathering the resources to 4/55 my doom. I think I'm just going to keep nick at 1/10 for now
  • Options
    I think it's better to choose what you like best.
  • Options

I ended up going for surfer because i really enjoy playing him. He boosted my prestige up by a good 100 something points, but I don’t need to worry about that at my point in the game