• MaesterAegonMaesterAegon Member Posts: 63
    Deadpool ate the key. The key unlocks a crystal for a chance at OG Deadpool
  • Zura_KotaroZura_Kotaro Member Posts: 13
    What crystal?? I didn't get any crystal
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Member Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

What crystal?? I didn't get any crystal

Figurative speaking of a crystal. There is no crystal
  • Zura_KotaroZura_Kotaro Member Posts: 13
    Okay.. Then we'll have to wait till the end of this month when it expires..
  • ElectricJellyElectricJelly Member Posts: 34
    It looks like Deadpool’s finger attached to a ring of meat. Phrasing, I know. Anyway, I assume it’s his ring finger.
  • D14rockD14rock Member Posts: 31

Maybe it’s a Sticky Key for Act-5 Gate Keys so that once you’ve unlocked a key’s path you won’t need to use a 2nd key again when you go back and explore it multiple times.

Everyone seems to ask about that, and I guess only way (before now ???) would be to send Support Ticket and request more Keys for Act-5 after having explored them.

This comment doesn't even make sense. Why would the release a key to go back through act 5 for a second time, but make it expire on the 30th?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    D14rock said:

Maybe it’s a Sticky Key for Act-5 Gate Keys so that once you’ve unlocked a key’s path you won’t need to use a 2nd key again when you go back and explore it multiple times.

Everyone seems to ask about that, and I guess only way (before now ???) would be to send Support Ticket and request more Keys for Act-5 after having explored them.

This comment doesn't even make sense. Why would the release a key to go back through act 5 for a second time, but make it expire on the 30th?
    You must not see the number of requests for extra keys up here then (they should not require keys again after unlocked anyways).
    But, this was just a play of topics, since ppl want a permanent key for previous Act-5, and here we have this new unknown key....
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Member Posts: 418 ★★★
    It unlocks halls of fortune
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,933 ★★★★★
    Honestly If this is just a gold quest (with an additional profile picture) then it's quite a disappointment. At least for people who don't have gold problems.
    Oh well, someone else will enjoy it I guess
  • Viper83Viper83 Member Posts: 210
    I feel like gold quest is bit too much expensive energy wise.
  • VeeTeeTeeVeeTeeTee Member Posts: 72
    Is the quest already available? I can't seem to find it anywhere
  • lastjedilastjedi Member Posts: 3
    Does one sticky key work for all 4 difficulties?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,488 ★★★★★
    lastjedi said:

Does one sticky key work for all 4 difficulties?

Yes.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,488 ★★★★★
    Did anyone else notice the DP Fight gave "69" Gold? ;)
  • ChovnerChovner Member Posts: 1,218 ★★★★★
    This was all very un-necessary mystery around the key. So we had to spend energy to run a full path of the Baron's War quest just to unlock a regular old Halls of Fortune? It would be special if it unlocked some quest that we never had before, but there have been several Halls of Fortune that weren't released under the shroud of mystery and with an additional energy cost to unlock.
    More gold is great so I won't complain about that, but a month of wondering what the key was for was stupid... unless there's still some more stuff to unlock (I sure hope so).
  • DalBotDalBot Member Posts: 1,632 ★★★★★
    So wait a minute... You have to use the key for EACH difficulty if you want to 100% each difficulty? So now we have to run each 3x instead of 2x?

That's beyond stupid