**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sunspot or Domino?

Who is better all around?

Context? Both are unduped 5 stars. Both will be used in AQ, AW, and general questing. No intention of using holy flame trinity. Interested in the Warlock and Sunspot trinity.

Team most used:

Doom 5/65
Thing 4/55
Medusa 4/55
Warlock 4/55
Ghost 4/55

Sunspot or Domino? 62 votes

Sunspot
38%
zuffySpicyslicerLvernon15NAZIMproRoOOtsSanta_PsycheAnthinhoMiStaLovaKRANꓘBLACKMILKTEA_88SJMMNukedFrostyNickelNarwhal52xH3t3rFengBonzodavidGiodood_1FiiNCHJJBoy19 24 votes
Domino
61%
samalasravanbloodyCainSpity68Manup456NanoDroidJim0172bubbaXzoneRepto23Blubfish_666BoosterStqtsLaborHevCharlie_Sceneheartbreakid_22Denzel116doctorbSpaddictedRockypantherxDrPepper_75FF10PHJfin 38 votes

Comments

• ArondightArondight Posts: 125
    Please support argument if possible. Not looking for popularity contest votes.
    Also running full suicides.
  • GercasGercas Posts: 99 ★★
    With sunspot you have to throw a lots a sp1 and sp2 considering the suicides I’ll go with domino you have a chance of her getting rid of the bleed and if you have the rulk synergy you spam heavies most of the time anyways or one sp2 to end the fight most of the time but that is my opinion
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Frankly both are no brainers and good attackers. I have both 5* at r4 unduped. Since you have warlock, I would prefer sunspot over domino. This is more from a synergy perspective given both champs are equally good.

If your team changed to RHulk and massacre, then definitely Domino.
    Reference said:

Frankly both are no brainers and good attackers. I have both 5* at r4 unduped. Since you have warlock, I would prefer sunspot over domino. This is more from a synergy perspective given both champs are equally good.

If your team changed to RHulk and massacre, then definitely Domino.

Yeah I love the reduced enemy power gain from your attacks. Makes warlocks specials way more effective.
    Gercas said:

With sunspot you have to throw a lots a sp1 and sp2 considering the suicides I’ll go with domino you have a chance of her getting rid of the bleed and if you have the rulk synergy you spam heavies most of the time anyways or one sp2 to end the fight most of the time but that is my opinion

I use warlocks special 2 or 3 since sp1 costs too much health for me.
    Insane special 2 output
  • kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    Domino
    Domino brings a hell lot of utility on top of crazy
    damage as well. The AAR has taken me out of many situations. Further, if you have even 2 points in stand your ground, she seems to get perfect parries a lot which fuels her power meter. Unlucky allows you to bypass evades, places taunts etc. When I'm on a tough quest, I usually bring domino and then champion specific counters. She clears most of the lane for me.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,717 ★★★
    Domino
    If u can get Domino with Massacre and Rhulk synergy, game over.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Sunspot
    Arondight said:

Also running full suicides.

With suicides it’s domino then, sunspot sucks with them due to hit reliance on s1 spam
  • BLACKMILKTEA_88BLACKMILKTEA_88 Posts: 87
    Sunspot
    you have warlock I would prefer Sunspot over Domino
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Domino
    Sunspot is not suicide friendly in the slightest, like atall. So would go with domino as she can turn the bleed in to power & her sp3 is ridiculous.
    doctorb said:

If u can get Domino with Massacre and Rhulk synergy, game over.

I have the synergy