**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* arena

Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
So are there plans for a 5* arena now? 4*s value will plummit as most I've talked to have agreed theres not much of a point besides 5* shards as they are being released in reg crystals now.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    I doubt they will ever do a 5-star. They have just released a new arena system
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't say never. It could be an idea later in the future. I would imagine it will take some time for 5*'s to circulate more, so more people can build a sufficient Roster to Grind. Probably not soon, but you never know.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    If they like making money its a good idea.
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    So are there plans for a 5* arena now? 4*s value will plummit as most I've talked to have agreed theres not much of a point besides 5* shards as they are being released in reg crystals now.

Although I have to disagree that 4*'s will have no value. One Level doesn't make the other obsolete in this game. It may change the focus for some people.
    Sent too early, also make the 5* arena where you can only use 4*s. Then it keeps 4*s relevant.

Although I have to disagree that 4*'s will have no value. One Level doesn't make the other obsolete in this game. It may change the focus for some people.

I'm sorry I'm talking about high level accounts. For me theres no purpose of 4* anymore. I have like 35 maxed all the best ones so 5*s are only thing to be interested in.

I'm sorry I'm talking about high level accounts. For me theres no purpose of 4* anymore. I have like 35 maxed all the best ones so 5*s are only thing to be interested in.

No worries. I get that. I'm just talking in the general sense.

No worries. I get that. I'm just talking in the general sense.

Yes, I agree for most accounts 4*s will def still be relevant but higher level accounts theres no point to waste t4b and t4c resources anymore.
  • StefffStefff Posts: 121
    The only problem with doing 5* arenas is that the cutoffs would be inane. Only the best players would get 5*s, so the rich would get richer and the poor would stay poor.
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    Stefff wrote: »
    The only problem with doing 5* arenas is that the cutoffs would be inane. Only the best players would get 5*s, so the rich would get richer and the poor would stay poor.

That's going to happen anyway, but a new player today will advance at a much faster rate than a new player in 2015.
    spumington wrote: »

That's going to happen anyway, but a new player today will advance at a much faster rate than a new player in 2015.

That's why I said, it could be on the horizon. Just not soon. If it does come, I'm sure people will have a much better capacity to score those high numbers.
  • StefffStefff Posts: 121
    R

That's why I said, it could be on the horizon. Just not soon. If it does come, I'm sure people will have a much better capacity to score those high numbers.
    Right, but even if I score 15 million in a 5* arena, the couple hundred players who get the five star will probably be high-level players with already strong five star rosters, unless Kabaam implements more arena brackets.

R

Right, but even if I score 15 million in a 5* arena, the couple hundred players who get the five star will probably be high-level players with already strong five star rosters, unless Kabaam implements more arena brackets.

That's how all Arenas work. It's a contest, after all. Some Players have to work on building a Roster before they can compete.

I disagree, you still have a chance. Money spenders keep this game free for non-spenders so its actually a good thing. Also if you want to catch up to the spenders open your wallet, if you can't then its not fair that to the people that spend to stay at the level of nonspenders.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    From a prestige perspective, other than the people who have 100% LOL, 4* champs still have meaning, but only the top champs.

Nebula for instance will be available in the 5* crystal in 6 months. Why would anyone spend money to get her as a 4* when she has trash prestige?

As the player base moves toward 3-4 R4 5* due to completing one lane of LOL and possible chapter 5 rewards I can see there being a need for 5* arena.

Even if its once a week for 3 days each to follow the new champion release?

Doing a new, new, old, old, new, new like is currently done might be a bit too much but people will play and pay to win in these arena's

I think they should 5* are the future of the game.
  • Well I got good news for you.