**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sunspot Parry bug?

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
My 5* R3 sunspot is missing the parry in most of fights. I have been playing this game since 2016 so i'm good at parrying skill.
When i try for parry, sunspot misses it and takes the combo. I don't have this issue with anyother champion. Anyone facing similar issue with Sunspot?

Comments

• Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 182
    i thought it was just me and im bad, lol maybe not
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Hawkt1 said:

SAME!!
    I think it's just that all of us are bad......

• MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    @Hawkt1 @lowlevelplayer i think this is a bug because we don't have this problem with other champs.
    @Kabam Miike Please address us on this issue. It's really frustrating during critical match ups
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Hawkt1 said:

Same lol thought it was my garbage device combined w/ my grand ma-like reaction time
    We are just fooled sometimes :D
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Same lol I just got sunspot yesterday so I thought I wasn't using him right or something
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Yea I miss parry sometimes as well. I just assume I'm either bad or it's my old device dropping input lol
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I have the same problem with Archangel. Seems like the opponent just dashes too fast when they're away.
    Mephisto said:
    Rule number 1 of the forums: Don't tag the mods
    Its more like rule 5000 but whatever
    @lowlevelplayer These are the mods? I had no idea about it. I have to inform Kabam about this bug.
    @Furrymoosen i seriously regret ranking him up now. 5* R3 could survive in AQ Map2. He misses parry most of the time. Fix in 2021might motivate me to quit the game :D
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Mephisto said:

@Furrymoosen i seriously regret ranking him up now. 5* R3 could survive in AQ Map2. He misses parry most of the time. Fix in 2021might motivate me to quit the game :D

I have him as a 6* and haven't noticed the bug yet, but to be fair he has just been auto fighting in normal/heroic side event for xmen use. But general rule of thumb is that if there is a bug that is only a detriment to us then they will ignore it until the next monthly event. Since they already announced bug fixes for the coming event, I wouldn't expect a bug like this to be fixed until the May event. They don't care unless the bug is benefitting us.
    Mephisto said:

@lowlevelplayer These are the mods? I had no idea about it. I have to inform Kabam about this bug.

Yes, those are the mods. If you want, you can file a support ticket.
    The mods can't do anything about this.
    @lowlevelplayer will work on it!
  • samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163
    That's because the defenders are reacting slow after the combo end or delay in the first attack when you try to parry him
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Took him to 5/65 today and noticed this a couple of times while playing him.
  • GercasGercas Posts: 99 ★★
    edited March 2020
    Is happening to me as well I’m only missing the parry with sunspot
    @Seatin @RichTheMan @Lagacy Could you please help us with this Parry bug with Sunspot? Raising ticket was not useful.
    Anyone still facing this issue? How do we inform Kabam about this? @Kabam Miike