Summoners: The Thronebreaker Progression Point has been delayed, and will not launch October 1st, as previously planned. We are aiming to launch it next week and will have more information for you all as soon as possible. We apologize for the delay and thank you for your understanding.

Kabam where are incursions?

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 908 ★★★★
edited April 8 in General Discussion
Refreshed the app and they are still not live shouldn’t it be live it’s 10:00 PDT and that’s when they said they would release?

Comments

• rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 61
    I know that incursions are coming out today but at what time, I'm not able to see it in my game...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 9,053 ★★★★★
    The time literally every other piece of content has ever released so in 45 mins
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 372 ★★★
    yea i’m tryna play
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 945 ★★★
    Where is it supposed to be in game, I can’t find it, I’ve looked in event quest, daily and special. Not there
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,221 ★★★★
    apparently it starts in 1 hour
  • DonrefreDonrefre Posts: 102 ★★
    Same here, got the mail but no incursions yet
  • Krishang_1710Krishang_1710 Posts: 11
    I just can't see the incursions
  • They'll be live in just about an hour!
  • cAncAmOcAncAmO Posts: 610 ★★
    i invited one guy yesterday for error and he accepted my request, and now i have incursion chat on my side bar but we are not able to join it
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 191
    They've brought it forwards by 12 days or something, 1 more hour is no big deal.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 585 ★★
    Love this mln $$$ fails :)
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 945 ★★★
    Damn I wanted to see if anyone spotted my picture, guess I'm living in secret 😀