**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Game is so Slow right now!

Is it just me, or this game super slow right now? Having difficulties logging in and when I do get in everything is moving like slow motion. Kabam needs to increase their Server count!

Comments

• Vendetta1234Vendetta1234 Posts: 59
    Yup, same here. Losing connection in the middle of the fights, cant login into game, terrible
  • Not seeing any signs of Server strain, so this might be a device specific issue. I suggest closing all applications on your device, and restarting it.
    Its not @Kabam Miike , i restarted, cleared cache, etc. at least 10 times, losing connection after fight or before 2nd
  • Okay, asking to have this looked into. If anyone else is facing this issue, please post in this thread.
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    Its there for the Galaxy A70. Been a week now. It was because of the new Android update. The game is not compatible atm. @Kabam Miike
  • AJ_Engel30AJ_Engel30 Posts: 159

Not seeing any signs of Server strain, so this might be a device specific issue. I suggest closing all applications on your device, and restarting it.

I did just that before starting the post. I have also logged in from 2 different devices and am having the same experience on both. I have also logged in and played using my Wifi (pretty good bandwidth too as I work from home, pre-COVID-19) and from using my cellular service. I have two phones on two different networks (AT&T and Verizon). The only single point of failure is the game. Thank you for looking into this.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Yeah since the Beta Servers went up I've been getting Disconnected randomly and the game gets Really Slow at times, nothing's changed with my Device or Internet so it could only be the game itself.
  • HarpenerHarpener Posts: 41
    I’m having issues on my iPad and phone. Occasionally it’s less responsive and missing frames in the battles but not all the time

Always like this, really annoying @Kabam Miike
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    It's a great thing to finish a fight in AQ, and the game crashes. Oh, for added difficulty in future fights, I lose 50% health.

Nice!
  • Red_hoodRed_hood Posts: 4
    I've also been having this problem for the last few days, I haven't been able to do anything in the game since.
  • Dazzler7Dazzler7 Posts: 12
    Bet you samsung galaxy players
    @Kabam Miike whats the status of investigation? U r making live fix soon?
    Can anyone adress the issue please? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
    Game is unplayable for us, AW season is starting, AQ is ruined, story unplayable, incursions also.
    You doing something ot should we buy new phones ot wait for next month update?
  • FatalEndFatalEnd Posts: 54
    I can confirm getting disconnected randomly several times today and having connectivity issues while trying to move to the next tile in AQ or monthly quest or after tapping fight in AQ, the monthly quest or arena. I lost a 6* champ earlier after tapping fight in arena and getting timed out. I wanted to use my energy in the monthly quest minutes ago, but the game had connectivity issues again. Also, the game was noticeably quite laggy even when it responded. My mobile internet connection and my wifi connection are both working fine. The existence of this thread especially at this time is a proof of the problem not being my internet connection or mobile phone.
  • AJ_Engel30AJ_Engel30 Posts: 159
    Also seeing bugs with Doom as AQ Boss. On Map 6, 1st fight he interrupted me in mid-combo. Maybe that's due to him going unstoppable every 10 seconds. Not sure, but seems strange. Next fight, I was in mid Special 1 with Omega Red and Doom interrupted it. Unstoppable or not, how is he interrupting Specials?
  • Pro21Pro21 Posts: 25
    @Kabam Miike Samsung A70 is still facing major bugs please reply it's been there since March 30th my alli might kick me If u dont fix this issue I keep getting disconnected
  • JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    I have an Iphone 11,m on a good network in a good area, please, it's not my server. This game is slow as hell and has gotten slower since 2017 when i first started. You might have upgraded the graphics, but what is the point when at times the game is virtually unplayable.
  • Taira89Taira89 Posts: 16
    Lately the game on my phone it's almost impossible to play, sometimes, the screen freeze and every command doesn't respond, because it has to signal me that the internet connection is low but that not true if you play next to a router, you know, it's kinda frustrating losing a fight against Drax with Claire beacuse "Freeezing Tiiiime", oh almost forgot the losing for instant crash in war. That gives you hope
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I've had issues with game connectivity today as well
  • Taira89Taira89 Posts: 16

Just for future reference, Check the date before commenting in a thread.

Back to problem at hand, Thanks just got my champ's 50% health STOLEN on second fight of AQ.
    What the hell did you guys do on that 280MB random android update, the game went berserk after that. Find a solution guys, it's getting out of the hands.

I know, "look at the date", it's the first thing to do, but let's just be honest...it seems that the problem goes far behind the expiration date :D i think that if the kabam guys picks a little time for themself and controlling their patch instead of 1 month content rush, it resolve maaaaaaany problems, we have seen with incursion, war season completely cut off and timer bugs in the Aq