**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I need help getting to Uncollected

MHCHOIMHCHOI Posts: 2
edited April 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have been playing MCOC for a while and have finally decided to try to get Uncollected. I have gotten through much of the fights but I ended up getting stuck at 5.2.4. I would appreciate it if someone can give me some tips and tell me who I should use for certain fights.

These are my top champions...

Comments

• Zura_KotaroZura_Kotaro Posts: 13
    Simply, your champs aren't good enough (if you're a new player). You becoming uncollected will depend on your skill and the amount of boosts or potion you have.. If you could dupe that Nick fury, it'll be helpful..

I'm also stuck at this, I have a 5* Doc Oc and x-23 with maxed 4* OR, Domino, Longshot and Quake... Take it easy, you don't have to complete the entire game in a few months
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Use someone that isn't reliant on debuffs

Cap IW and Havok are great choices for it

5.2.4 was hard for me, but with a little bit of practice and revives. You'll get through it.
  • MightyMitchMightyMitch Posts: 41
    Get the pacify mastery, because it means that when he is stunned his ability accuracy is reduced by 10-30%, which means that he won't tenacity as much.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    MHCHOI said:

I have been playing MCOC for a while and have finally decided to try to get Uncollected. I have gotten through much of the fights but I ended up getting stuck at 5.2.4. I would appreciate it if someone can give me some tips and tell me who I should use for certain fights.

These are my top champions...

Try duping that 4* doom
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Do you have a sabretooth? He has a synergy with the Black Panthers/Killmonger that gives 100% AAR on parry so masochism doesn't trigger. Or use someone that has so many debuffs it isn't much of a problem (i did this, used AA (undupe))
  • Blackadder17996Blackadder17996 Posts: 62

Simply, your champs aren't good enough (if you're a new player). You becoming uncollected will depend on your skill and the amount of boosts or potion you have.. If you could dupe that Nick fury, it'll be helpful..

I'm also stuck at this, I have a 5* Doc Oc and x-23 with maxed 4* OR, Domino, Longshot and Quake... Take it easy, you don't have to complete the entire game in a few months

Try learning "Quake and Bake" & "Quake and Shake". Quake is one champ that will help you clear most of the content. I myself have a 5R4 Quake (unduped) and she took out Storm Pyramid X of the Uncolected difficulty this month losing just 10% health ( https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/ft7knu/an_unawakened_goddess/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share ). There are many other better Quake players than me. Try searching for them.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    You need to beef up your roster... do some research about nodes and bosses, and rank up accordingly, stack potions and revives, boost and a few units.
  • MHCHOIMHCHOI Posts: 2
    Thank you for all the responses!
    I found many of them helpful to getting uncollected and have finally gotten the title.
    Much thanks again to all of you