Carbonadium Mastery Core HELP

I purchased the carbonadium Mastery core for the promo that's going on and wanted to put it on well power for the 2nd lvl. And it tells me that I don't have enough carbonadium core when I have one in the inventory. After closing my account the carbonadium core vanished. Did I do something wrong or its bugged. uul4ogiys0zu.png
dsevaecashuc.png
xue4u6bcxoaw.png

Comments

• DeadBmoDeadBmo Member Posts: 3
    Same exact thing just happened to me I purchased 5 stone and 2 carbonadium mastery cores and it said insufficient funds but didn't replace my units... freaking out over here - Deadbmo
  • PracekeaperPracekeaper Member Posts: 6
    It even took the carbonadium core that I had away. Haha
  • JozielPNJozielPN Member Posts: 96
    Exactly!!! Same happened to me. I have just purchased 5 Carbonadium and 5 stones ones, but I can not see them on my inventory, very frustrating!x6dx7u3kcabd.png
    I just re opened the app again and it tells me that I have the carbonadium core but I can use it. Still tells me insufficient funds
  • Ck745Ck745 Member Posts: 0
    Same thing !!!! Im really freaking out my unuts went to waste and when i try to unlock a mastery it says error or something. Lol i made a post about this 2
    They need to look into this, and fix it.
  • JozielPNJozielPN Member Posts: 96
    They have fixed the problem apparently. You just have to restart the game.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,858 ★★★★★
    Yep. I had the same issue, with visible votes in my inventory but not being recognised by the game.

As with occasional missing rewards, I reckoned best to close and restart the game. It worked, as usual.