**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

deep wounds, worth it?

is it worth putting all 5 points in deep wounds? does it get hit with diminishing returns at all?

Comments

• InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113
    yes it does if you have at least a few bleed champs.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    if you're only using SpiderGwen, then no, it's not worth it.
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    well dangit
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Deep wounds is amazing even if you only have 2 or 3 bleed champs you commonly use, Gwenpool, wolverine and cap WW2 are in my AQ, AW and general questing teams and deep wounds make them so much better
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    Sungj wrote: »
    Deep wounds is amazing even if you only have 2 or 3 bleed champs you commonly use, Gwenpool, wolverine and cap WW2 are in my AQ, AW and general questing teams and deep wounds make them so much better
    tank e friend i use x23 gwen and ultron a lot so i guess ill do it
  • TimETimE Posts: 26
    Absolutely!
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    if you run multiple bleeds champs all the time, then maxing DW is definitely worth it.
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    there is no diminishing returns. the 5th point gives you exactly the same amount of extra damage that the 1st point does.

each point extends bleed durations by 0.5 seconds.

i suppose that you could argue that the last 0.5 seconds is a smaller percentage than the first 0.5 seconds you gained, but go for it.

it is amazing.

bleed champs went a long way toward helping me finish ch 5.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    It really helps Elektra too. The longer the bleeds the more comfortable you can be with Auto Evaders.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    It really helps Elektra too. The longer the bleeds the more comfortable you can be with Auto Evaders.

Ooh good point. I love me some Elektra.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    What does DW cost per point?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    So with main questing team consisting of AA and X23 and wanting to finish RTTL as well as tackling act 5 at some point, should I be getting on the deep wounds bandwagon?

Only burning arena units so it's not like it will cost real money but I'm also wondering if I should spend the units on the 6* challenge instead then tell everyone I beat it with a 3* iceman and no revives.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    The extra length on the bleeds mean more than just extra bleed damage for some champs. Such as:
    X-23 - means higher crit rates (she has increased crit rate even without sig, and then greater chance to have 3+ bleeds increases that further)

Ultron - more stacks to get cauterized = higher damage special

AA - more time to convert to poisons

Elecktra - longer time enemy ability reduction.

Etc.

Definately get started on maxing DW.
  • FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    The extra length on the bleeds mean more than just extra bleed damage for some champs. Such as:
    X-23 - means higher crit rates (she has increased crit rate even without sig, and then greater chance to have 3+ bleeds increases that further)

Etc.

Don't forget Blade. He's just stupid with deep wounds.

Basically, anyone who benefits from bleed being active, or anyone who has a short, powerful bleed benefits massively from deep wounds.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    1000%
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    Outside of parry and dexterity, deep wounds is my favorite mastery. I rely heavily on x23 and gwenpool, and wolverine is my aq machine. Also, OG Black Panther is incredibly fun duped with maxed deep wounds. Got up to 12 bleeds at once one time.
  • BorgitoBorgito Posts: 8
    Hello everyone. Use 5/5, you will not regret it.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Yes all the way.
    Drax
    X-23 (it gets ridiculous)
    Ultron

Just watch them melt away.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Fives wrote: »

Etc.

Don't forget Blade. He's just stupid with deep wounds.

Basically, anyone who benefits from bleed being active, or anyone who has a short, powerful bleed benefits massively from deep wounds.

Yes forgot about blade and other strong bleeds that get so much stronger because they do their damage in a short period of time like cap WW2, gwenpool more probable to have larger number stacks also so more chance to stun... Wow i love DW lol!
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Depends on your champs of course. Everything everyone wrote above is spot on. But you might want to consider other masteries such as assassin if you haven't done so already. I'm only at 4 in DW bc I wanted 4 in assassin and MD. Not sure where my 5th is going to go.
  • nfsDLawnfsDLaw Posts: 21
    i should go for it bc i got 5* wenny dub.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    I only have mine at rank 3 but I love DW. It really helps with champs like Gully, Wolvie, Blade, AA, etc. I would definitely invest in it, even if it's only 1
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    DW is a great mastery for sure, but I think you should invest base on your top champs. For example I have SS, void, SL, magik, voodoo, and KG as some of my top champs so DW just doesn't help me as much. My recommendation is to set your mastery for the champs you use the most and adjust accordingly
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I mean, all you need for the entire game is Blade, and seen as he has bleed, Deep Wounds is good. It takes Blade from a God tier champ from the God of the Gods.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    It's absolutely worth it.
    I changed my masteries for my recent first lol run, I removed DW along with a few other because SL doesn't need it but he benefits from the fury mastery and some others.

Anyway, it took me a few days to swap them back (I forgot) and there was a huge difference
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    I have deep wounds 4/5 and Assassin 3/5. I would be able to free up 1 point from my masteries elsewhere. What do you think? Should i do DW 5/5 or Assassin 4/5. My mostly used champs are Blade spark AA GR LC ICE. shall appreciate the inputs.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    I have deep wounds 4/5 and Assassin 3/5. I would be able to free up 1 point from my masteries elsewhere. What do you think? Should i do DW 5/5 or Assassin 4/5. My mostly used champs are Blade spark AA GR LC ICE. shall appreciate the inputs.

DW for you I would suggest
  • Aleks112358Aleks112358 Posts: 51
    Voluntaris wrote: »

It sounds like you're mocking spider gwen! Ill have you know, she is amazing for defense on unblockable sp1 node 😂