**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Connection issues

In-Game Name: - R A Z O R -
Device and Model: Samsung A70
Device Operating System: Android v10
Cellular or WiFi: both
Game Version: 26.1.0
Game Mode: Literally, everywhere in the game
Description of the Issue:

Faced continuous connection issues after 5 mins going into game. Checked with other apps to see if it was on my network service provider's part that was causing the problem but the other applications worked fine. Only mcoc had connection issues every 5 mins that takes me back to the loading screen, forcestopping my quests or in the middle of fights. This has caused frustration as i managed to defeat other champions but when i restarted the game the opponent is at full health and my health is cut down to half despite me beating it already? What is this nonsense? Please fix this asap it is affecting my game experience and me not being able to play the game properly and is very annoying.

Comments

• RAZORPINERAZORPINE Posts: 2
    -
  • NickCastleNickCastle Posts: 4
    I have the same problem with the same phone model its so frustrating, its either quit the game or buy new phone...
  • Dazzler7Dazzler7 Posts: 12
    There is already a thread for this gents as all us a70 users had for some time.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/166867/android-lag-crashing-and-performance-investigation#latest

Would post both details in there and join the rest of us in not being able to play 😭
  • JumperAlphaJumperAlpha Posts: 28
    It's not the phone. I've been having some connection issues on my iPad and now the game is down for "Emergency Maintenance" I hope it comes back up soon
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    This one is different mate. Been 2 weeks now @JumperAlpha
  • DutZie_SmashDutZie_Smash Posts: 6
    I am with Samsung too. S7 edge. I had the same issue. I had troubles when loading the game / a fight / a reward window and my opponents in quest were pretty vital after the fights (not all of them, but some. Ch3 of the monthly, Heroic, the Aegon just before the Sinister boss, for example. Fought him thrice and after every fight he was 100%, but my champ was 50% dropped).

I shared that with my teammates and some of them (iOS users) answered me with "emergency maintanence" screenshots.

Btw, I remember this kind of issue (not removing the killed opponents in quests) was viral some months ago, probably even a year ago. And if I am not mistaken, back then the Kabam team was about to make some changes in Dungeons mode.
  • DutZie_SmashDutZie_Smash Posts: 6
    I am with Samsung too. S7 edge. I had the same issue. I had troubles when loading the game / a fight / a reward window and my opponents in quest were pretty vital after the fights (not all of them, but some. Ch3 of the monthly, Heroic, the Aegon just before the Sinister boss, for example. Fought him thrice and after every fight he was 100%, but my champ was 50% dropped).

I shared that with my teammates and some of them (iOS users) answered me with "emergency maintanence" screenshots.

Btw, I remember this kind of issue (not removing the killed opponents in quests) was viral some months ago, probably even a year ago. And if I am not mistaken, back then the Kabam team was about to make some changes in Dungeons mode.
  • edited April 2020
    As we mentioned HERE, we're currently looking into the reports involving Galaxy A70 devices. If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to that thread by providing the information outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
    Post edited by Kabam Porthos on
This discussion has been closed.