**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is Magneto bad?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
I just pulled him but I have never heard anybody talking about him so I am guessing he is not very good?

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    he's pretty much trash. What star did u pull him as?
  • DutZie_SmashDutZie_Smash Posts: 6
    Jessie, Magneto has his pluses against robots and metal oponents. But his benefits are nothing big. From the whole mutant pull atm, you have MANY much better options than him. So, dont waste resources on him.

Btw, he was amongst the 2015 champs, who possibly will be buffed in time (as OML and Colossus, and HB soon), so, he has his chances to become better. But right now, don't waste on him.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Sadly I got him as a 5 star. Damn another dud :( my 5 star luck is horrible. The only good thing I got was Sentinel
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    He really isnt that great, could be very easily remedied too by making him similar to blade without the regen, a similar thing to danger sense but vs metal opponents, extended to mutants through a synergy and/or techs though synergies. Yes it would be like a copy paste of blade, but this with a tweak of his signature ability (cap damage and maybe receive a timed fury buff every time you hit that cap) and maybe an increased block proficiency vs specials would definitely make him great. Hell the magnetism danger sense alone would make him a force to be reckoned with.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 627 ★★★

Seatin tier list
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★

Btw, he was amongst the 2015 champs, who possibly will be buffed in time (as OML and Colossus, and HB soon), so, he has his chances to become better. But right now, don't waste on him.

Because he probably won’t get that rework before 2049 at the current rate.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Useless is an understatement. Has never been good and even then still got a nerf in the 12.0 update.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,827 ★★★★★
    TheSaith said:

Seatin tier list

Yeah g2099 is definitely not beyond god tier lol
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Agreed I think he confused g2099 with cyclops
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Short answer yes long answer yes
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    TheSaith said:

Seatin tier list

I figured I'd quote this again in case someone forgets any of it if 3 posts go through without seeing it.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★

Problem is that’s based on seatins opinion

Yeah it also doesn’t lay out if it’s with it no synergy
    Because why the heck is ant man in low demigod
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    edited April 2020
    He is a useless piece of garbage!!!🗑️
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    dear Magento... Rest in peace.
    From KABAM with love.. lol.
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    When I fight Magneto I have no problem taking a Dr Octopus or a Sentinel with me. I should be running for cover with these dudes :D