**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Flow global node in War [Merged Threads]

Comments

• The power gain is absolutely nuts. You are totally punished for any sort of crits. Only options are CB and g99 tbh. Cb sucks vs half of them because they are mystic, and G99 has such low health. QUake is the only viable option, and not many play her. Void is totally RNG based. Flow is just unfair.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    gp87 said:

Find me a counter to Dormammu at stun immune / debuffs immune node.
    You cannot parry, you cannot dext, AI is passive not throwing specials.
    So from a pool of 200 champs only 3 champs can handle that:
    Quake if you are master.
    Guillo99.
    Crossbones (his attack rating is not good for tier 2 wars).

Crossbones gets no love:

https://youtu.be/OfxAN9SA2Fw
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    Mauled said:

I agree with a lot of the comments here. I don’t think it’s just flow, all of the global nodes need to be looked at.

Flow you gain insane power
    Siphon you’re punished for a mechanic you need to use sometimes. I’m pretty good at intercepting but when the AI plays passive as it has been lately, you have to resort to blocking times.
    Evade- as much as it says 2%, the chances are much higher. I get probability and it’s not 2 in every 100. It’s a 2% chance every hit. Which definitely seems high when you get an evade every 10 hits.

I get they don’t want wars to be 100%, itemless. I remember back in the day I went a whole season without using an item taking line 9 (debuff immune mini) and clearing out the boss solo. That was also unbalanced.

But using 15/15 items to not let your alliance down is also unbalanced. Some of my guys are spending more on potions and revives than ranking up champs. That’s pretty unbalanced also

Actually, I'm not sure if not using items is unbalanced. I've seen people doing runs of V1 and Act 6 etc itemless. Not one revive. That just shows that they're skilled enough for it. You don't need to force people to dump items.
    There is as element of truth to that to be fair, but there is also a huge difference in skill between mid-P1 and masters. We finished in the bottom end of P1 (won 8, lost 3 and fought 2nd place twice), and for the most part our deaths and that of our opponents were very very high. There are very few alliances that can go through a T2+ war and barely drop deaths. For every alliance other than the top 20 death counts make you look like you’ve come out of WW1 this season.

Flow should
    A - be scrapped.
    B - made a buff, reduction to 25% and given a cool down before reactivating.
    We never faced top alliances and in our wars at tier 2 both sides die about 100 times each. I wonder how many deaths that top alliance in master drop each war?
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

Mauled said:

I agree with a lot of the comments here. I don’t think it’s just flow, all of the global nodes need to be looked at.

Flow you gain insane power
    Siphon you’re punished for a mechanic you need to use sometimes. I’m pretty good at intercepting but when the AI plays passive as it has been lately, you have to resort to blocking times.
    Evade- as much as it says 2%, the chances are much higher. I get probability and it’s not 2 in every 100. It’s a 2% chance every hit. Which definitely seems high when you get an evade every 10 hits.

I get they don’t want wars to be 100%, itemless. I remember back in the day I went a whole season without using an item taking line 9 (debuff immune mini) and clearing out the boss solo. That was also unbalanced.

But using 15/15 items to not let your alliance down is also unbalanced. Some of my guys are spending more on potions and revives than ranking up champs. That’s pretty unbalanced also

Actually, I'm not sure if not using items is unbalanced. I've seen people doing runs of V1 and Act 6 etc itemless. Not one revive. That just shows that they're skilled enough for it. You don't need to force people to dump items.
    There is as element of truth to that to be fair, but there is also a huge difference in skill between mid-P1 and masters. We finished in the bottom end of P1 (won 8, lost 3 and fought 2nd place twice), and for the most part our deaths and that of our opponents were very very high. There are very few alliances that can go through a T2+ war and barely drop deaths. For every alliance other than the top 20 death counts make you look like you’ve come out of WW1 this season.

Flow should
    A - be scrapped.
    B - made a buff, reduction to 25% and given a cool down before reactivating.
    We never faced top alliances and in our wars at tier 2 both sides die about 100 times each. I wonder how many deaths that top alliance in master drop each war?
    The ones we faced around 30 with 3 BGs.

gp87 said:

Find me a counter to Dormammu at stun immune / debuffs immune node.
    You cannot parry, you cannot dext, AI is passive not throwing specials.
    So from a pool of 200 champs only 3 champs can handle that:
    Quake if you are master.
    Guillo99.
    Crossbones (his attack rating is not good for tier 2 wars).

Crossbones gets no love:

https://youtu.be/OfxAN9SA2Fw
    I didnt know crossbones works so well vs powerlock lvl 1
    But you have to R5 CB for that 😅
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Any chance we can get a mod to comment on this? This is clearly an issue that many players wish to see addressed.
  • Any chance we can get a mod to comment on this? This is clearly an issue that many players wish to see addressed.

And seasons starts today. Guess they dont give two hoots. Money money money!
    Man this season will suck so bad. Every alliance knows by now that flow is OP
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Mqc19 said:

Player base is constantly ignored as usual.....smh

Dozens of threads and who knows how many contributors and not one action has been taken to remedy the issue.

Leave action taken. Not one reply from them lol.
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    Man these flow wars are a pain especially when you face warlock, imiw, g99 on debuff immune/stun immune nodes
  • Arifutera said:

Man these flow wars are a pain especially when you face warlock, imiw, g99 on debuff immune/stun immune nodes

yeah we decided to boss rush. War is not worth this pain. Get easy rewards and focus on AQ. Save the items.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    I want to see flow changed to either potency reduced with a cooldown or at least on stun immune parrying removes the flow as immunity sp1 lock just sucks so much with flow as u cant deal enough damage and because they gain power to quick u just get 3 sp1s to face so quick with invulnrability u timeout or u just die from the 4th sp3
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I think on something like a stun immune node and flow is active I think you should be able to preform intercepts or counter heavys to remove flow I think that could definitely help a lot when it comes to those stun immune match ups
    Arifutera said:

Dont forget dorm. He is the worst 😅
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yes it is pretty broken needs to be balanced
    Seraphion said:

Arifutera said:

Dont forget dorm. He is the worst 😅
    Mojo and Terrax too. Mojo is a **** to fight already. Same with Terrax having those power gain buffs already. Claire is annoying as well.
  • GizGiz Posts: 134
    Flow is broken with some champs....don't worry it will be fixed....next season....maybe!
  • ArielloPLArielloPL Posts: 13
    I agree. This nod is dramatic.
    I mean we can be sure now that kabam knows that everybody hates flow. Lets see if they care.
  • Bryan_85Bryan_85 Posts: 43
    You can take this FLOW global and shove it. Over war, and others are quitting just as fast. Take your season rewards and keep them
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    The flow node is broken Kabam do something about this
  • https://youtu.be/Ung3GyiAnS4

Flow Claire AON. Nice example. Impossible to solo without using limited boosts

https://youtu.be/Ung3GyiAnS4

I take that one with ghost/hood and tanking 2-3 SP3s.
    Just hope she throws it while Im phasing.
    Seraphion said:

https://youtu.be/Ung3GyiAnS4

I take that one with ghost/hood and tanking 2-3 SP3s.
    Just hope she throws it while Im phasing.
    That hope part is the biggest thing lol.
    Faced a Sinister on recovery mini today with Flow. Obviously kept getting crits even with Void, and he refused to throw specials. Spent 1.5 mins on the wall trying to bait. And obviously I get petrify last lol. He threw 5 specials over 3 fights. When champs just don't throw specials, definitely sucks. Add flow in and it's so much fun lol