**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Variant is Best Suited for Aegon?

Hi Everyone,

I have just maxed out my 5* Aegon having sig 110. Now, I am thinking I should try variant(I haven't done a single variant yet).
I was wondering about which variant I should start with. Please suggest which Variant will be best suited to play with Aegon?

Thanks in Advance!!

Comments

• Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    None.... He's realistically not a good choice for the variants, the only 1 you can probably get use out of him in is variant 1 (ultron) but that will only be for the 1st chapter since its only skill and I think mutants for that chapter
  • Options
    SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @Charlie21540 he’s great for v4 chapter 1 and v3. You can ramp him up easily due to the 50% attack reduction, and he can destroy some difficult fights. He’s good for v1 chapter 1. He sucks for v2
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Yeah but just having the tech champs and/or sentinel its just the more reliable way to go if you ask me for v3, you're not wrong but seems like a complexed way to attempt v3... And yeah chapter 1 for v4 I forgot about but I know I didnt bring mine to that seeing how the nodes were, I had way better options to use
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    not the best for V2 nor V3 but great for V4 some paths and a little in V1