**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mastery Core Deal

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Bryguy27 wrote: »
    I'd like to know how this is not a kick in the teeth to the people who have spent hundreds of dollars to unlock assassin, deep wounds, unfazed, and despair for example? I've heard the bs about is a ftp game, but people who are short on time like myself, spend money to keep up with progression and support development. Please respond because i feel like being a core player for years and spent at least a couple THOUSAND dollars, that I and others are being spit on

Don't buy anything till it goes on sale....? Best way to not suffer from buyers remorse lol
  • Options
    Starsmoker wrote: »
    P.S. if u choose not to fix this issue I will never spend a dime on this game ever again I'm good at keeping my word what about u?
    They just made thousands keep your measly 30.00
  • Options
    I'll just leave this here. Just like to be reimbursed svdm2ww8w1hw.png
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,684 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    The purchase of 2 carbs and 4 stone worked fine for me.

Unlocked despair (which worked fine also) but given I wanted to unlock and put 2 points into DW, despair perfectly sums up how I feel knowing the carbs I need will cost 1100 next week instead of the 450 I won't have in 10 hrs.

Dammit.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,684 ★★★★★
    Besides the obvious ballsup, it was a great offer for everyone except the guys who paid proper money previously.
  • Options
    I had 2 stony cores I purchased at the regular price of units and then I bought 3 more at the discounted price. When I got back on later to unlock a mastery, it told me I had insufficient cores. Upon checking my inventory, ALL my stony cores were missing!
This discussion has been closed.