**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should Kabam stop adding MEME TIER champs in the 6* pool?

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
I believe one of the ways that Kabam can make a better sales of 6* crystals is if there were actually fewer garbage champs in the 6* pool. The last 6* offer of 9000 units would have made sense if spending $300 would get you at the very worse, someone like Heimdall who would be useful for at least his synergies. But spending $300 to get MEME Tier champs is just an utter waste.

I think careful thought should be given about the next 6*s to be added to the pool. I strongly recommend putting in 6* rank worthy champs like Magik, Hyperion, Voodoo, Ghost Rider and Scarlet Witch. The game has evolved to a point that why there are even utterly junk 6*s is just not the best way to move forward.

Should Kabam stop adding MEME TIER champs in the 6* pool? 31 votes

Yes, absolutely
64%
SlowDigzphillgreenMqc19FatalEndHlpr35Batman_SinsOfAFathernoldRockypantherxDomoSlomoSpinterEtjamaDead1Mrspider568VinnicinniagentflashDas_giBen_15455RouROuBrickwall787ACG0100 20 votes
No, keep adding useless champs
22%
GroundedWisdomSceptilemaniacThesurvivlistAmazing_Demon05looCsIyerTFeroX_the_fat_heringWaterlemon 7 votes
Doesn't bother me. I have all the beyond god tier 5*s.
12%
VoltoloslowlevelplayerSL1229TheLegionMaster 4 votes

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    No, keep adding useless champs
    Isn't this a bit obsolete? There's only so many Champs left to add. Logic States they'll all be added eventually. Besides, they can't all be God Tier Champs. As for Witch, there will never be a 6* Witch.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    Man come on, look at the set of champions that have been released over the last year: Captain Marvel Movie, Nick Fury, Namor, Human Torch, Black Widow Clair Voyant, Doctor Doom, Warlock, Sunspot .. and MORE! These are all champs with great damage / utility and insane graphics. It's clear they're balancing things out, just let them keep to it.
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Yes, absolutely
    Well if I would get any of those champs in stead of the meme tier 6*’s I would agree with you @RockyXCII but it’s kinda stupid that the only great 6* champ I have is G2099 out of my 33 and I’m a top 20 aq player that has finished evrything besides act 6.4 and abyss 100%. Only 8 paths left in 6.4
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Yes, absolutely
    raffster said:

I believe one of the ways that Kabam can make a better sales of 6* crystals is if there were actually fewer garbage champs in the 6* pool. The last 6* offer of 9000 units would have made sense if spending $300 would get you at the very worse, someone like Heimdall who would be useful for at least his synergies. But spending $300 to get MEME Tier champs is just an utter waste.

I think careful thought should be given about the next 6*s to be added to the pool. I strongly recommend putting in 6* rank worthy champs like Magik, Hyperion, Voodoo, Ghost Rider and Scarlet Witch. The game has evolved to a point that why there are even utterly junk 6*s is just not the best way to move forward.

YES KABAM SHOULD ADD 6* VERSIONS OF GWENPOOL GHOST RIDER HYPERION BLADE WOLVERINE VOODOO STARK SPIDEY SCARLET WITCH AND OTHER UNAVAILABLE GOD TIERS AND BEYOND GOD TIERS
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    Das_gi said:

Well if I would get any of those champs in stead of the meme tier 6*’s I would agree with you @RockyXCII but it’s kinda stupid that the only great 6* champ I have is G2099 out of my 33 and I’m a top 20 aq player that has finished evrything besides act 6.4 and abyss 100%. Only 8 paths left in 6.4

Yeah I do agree that all the meme tiers suck, but Kabam are on the right road with all these new champs, though they could do a little more in terms of rework (Black Panther Kabam, come on), and they should definitely add Hyperion, Blade and Sparky to the 6* roster ASAP .. but they're getting there, and hopefully some justice will be done to you along the way ..
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Pretty much all the meme tiers are already in the there now 🤔
  • InxInx Posts: 115
    “Officially” Kabam doesn’t recognize “meme tier” champs lol so how could they?

What I find so disturbing is how I’m duping any 6* champs with the roster that I have or even how lagacys going for them 3 peats, sig 40! :s
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Doesn't bother me. I have all the beyond god tier 5*s.
    I don't have all the god tier 5 stars, I just don't care. You might as well get rid of all the memes in the 5 star and 4 star pools while your at it.