Incursions stuck [Merged Threads]

1235»

Comments

• hyazicihyazici Member Posts: 14
  • mydnightmydnight Member Posts: 671 ★★★
    Idk what to say about the connection errors, and incursions were fixed for China region players. Before the fix, I was able to figure out how to get into the incursion rooms without having to restart the game over and over. There are a few things to consider firstly:

Your partner needs to click "enter next room" before you, and you may need to restart for the very first room. After you are sure your partner has done so, you then click "next zone".

When you see the text "a new zone has started" come up in the chat, minimize your game and go back into it. You should be able to then exit the decision room and then exit the incursion screen with the fight button. After you re-enter the incursion screen, you should be in the room ready to fight.

This was how i was able to play before we got the fix.
  • mydnightmydnight Member Posts: 671 ★★★
    mydnight said:

Idk what to say about the connection errors, and incursions were fixed for China region players. Before the fix, I was able to figure out how to get into the incursion rooms without having to restart the game over and over. There are a few things to consider firstly:

Your partner needs to click "enter next room" before you, and you may need to restart for the very first room. After you are sure your partner has done so, you then click "next zone".

When you see the text "a new zone has started" come up in the chat, minimize your game and go back into it. You should be able to then exit the decision room and then exit the incursion screen with the fight button. After you re-enter the incursion screen, you should be in the room ready to fight.

This was how i was able to play before we got the fix.

Game is broken again. I have to use the method to play incursions.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Member Posts: 1,636 ★★★★
    This is getting out of hand! my partners are getting tired of the bug that causing incursion to kick me out from the game.! how many evidence of device information do you really need to understand it's not device related when it's at kabam's side?
    i dont wanna play incursion anymore. it has costed me lots of units to heal back the lost HP of the champion when incursion game mode decide to kick me out of the app for no reason. things were getting smooth and all, but getting expensive - sure there is a 40% team health, but really aren't helping that much if incursion keeps kicking you out multiple time and champions ends up having like 30-15% remaining hp. it will be most likely be year or so for the game team to fix the problem,apologize if this comment triggered the forum team for being truth,
    what's wrong with kabam? too much time spent away to fix the problem when they have money to hire in more horse power. it's annoying to constantly keep getting kicked out of the game when playing Incursion. it's not fun that my champions keep losing health and i have to stop too early in zones without feeling rewarded or fun to use the rare hacks.