**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Big Thanks to Kabam! (Feelin' Green)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    time to do some rttl again :) thanks @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 268 ★★★
    Happy days! B) Time to go green and enjoy a bug for once :D Kudos for leaving it up. Much appreciated!
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Don't have it
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    YAY! Revives are always appreciated
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Can we get this solo goal every week for the next two months? Then I can finish off abyss 👍
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    More free revives, YAY
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    Does this mean we can also drink 17 green beers tonight? (If of age of course 😅)
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,027 ★★★★★
    Remember this when you say Kabam doesnt leave bugs in that helps players.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Demonzfyre I'll remember it as the only time they left a bug that helps players. At least it's the only time in my years of playing
  • Options

@Demonzfyre I'll remember it as the only time they left a bug that helps players. At least it's the only time in my years of playing

Not really. The BWCV bug where she gains health from 6.2.6 champion when indestructible was there for months. AA being able to stun stun-immune champs was years. There's plenty more. We tend to focus on the reverse and don't talk about those bugs that helped us for long periods.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Not really. The BWCV bug where she gains health from 6.2.6 champion when indestructible was there for months. AA being able to stun stun-immune champs was years. There's plenty more. We tend to focus on the reverse and don't talk about those bugs that helped us for long periods.
    Drax.
  • Options

Drax.
    Yeah but no one could see that one.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Demonzfyre Fair enough, though I wasn't playing when the AA and Drax bugs were around. I suppose you're right at any rate.
  • Options
    ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    Stirring up trouble again. Let’s not fuel the fire guys and gals
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Earth day is next wednesday so lets think of it as an honor of earth day lol
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Earth day is next wednesday so lets think of it as an honor of earth day lol

If there's anything left to it by the time Wednesday comes. Lol.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

Well, that's a bug. Happy Second St Patrick's day!

I love you Miichael
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    You should make that a monthly thing