**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Level 1 revive in store!! And many more suggestion

Sometime we need level revive to finish fight but when we don't have it we have to purchase level 2 revive from store in 40 unit which is useless to fight opponent health at 4 or 5 % sometime this happen we are able to manage rather to waste 40 unit.
So I want to suggest that provide level 1 revive in store in 15-20 units.
And I also want to suggest some changes like tier 4 basic catalyst event or expert difficulty ofdaily basic catalyst event improve to the we get only 1000 fragment for exploration and we need 36000 to crate whole catalyst.

Comments

• Options
    Still_Worthy_1Still_Worthy_1 Posts: 69
    Share your opinion summoners
  • Options
    Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Id like to see the 30% boosts in store it diesnt make sense that we have grind arena for 1500-2500 units then complete monthly event quest and buy the deal to get a bunch of revives and potions we dont need all just to get that boost
  • Options
    Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    I disagree with your post about level 1 revives though they are useless for one and secondly its easy to get them in overfliw if you completed solo milestones
  • Options
    Still_Worthy_1Still_Worthy_1 Posts: 69
    Urkel2 said:

I disagree with your post about level 1 revives though they are useless for one and secondly its easy to get them in overfliw if you completed solo milestones

But in some cases they are very useful instead of using higher level revive.
  • Options
    asgardian505asgardian505 Posts: 6
    I agree with this 100%. The master difficulty proving grounds is utterly pointless if you can't even get a whole catalyst out of it. It's just spending bait. Hard and normal difficulties are worth it but I only grind master for the experience and sometimes potions.