**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Miles in LOL

Well well well. Another update and the evade issues are back. Miles in LOL is evading so short that I can actually hit him on the next hit in my combo. That's assuming it's not the last hit of my combo, because then it's instant death. Either get rid of green evade or hire someone who knows how to program it properly.

Comments

• SHIELDSHIELD Posts: 90
    ***Update***
    Crank him down a notch or 2 would ya. He's skipping so many frames in his animations that he's actually continuing combos before the animation of the prior is about 75% done.
  • Ivan4150Ivan4150 Posts: 9
    edited September 2017
    Try throwing 1 - 3 hit combos. Keeping them short and expecting his evades will have you on your toes and ready to block or parry (if you're lucky) successfully. I got the hang of it when the "Web-Slinger Challenge" was present around July.
    Ivan4150 wrote: »
    Try throwing 1 - 3 hit combos. Keeping them short and expecting his evades will have you on your toes and ready to block or parry (if you're lucky) successfully. I got the hang of it during the "Web-Slinger Challenge" was present around July.

I just did a run of LOL last week and miles wasn't evading near this short. They changed something.
    On a lot of the fights he will back up at the start, then dash in. I go to intercept and he evades it and kills me. Even when I just tap light attack once then block (guessing that he will evade) he still counters too quick for block to register.
  • Drummer829Drummer829 Posts: 105
    I had a champ somehow evade and parry me at the same time...the evade is a huge joke in this game