**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do people think of the Hulkbuster buff

I think it's awesome, I think they shouldn't change anything because he would be a solid god tier or maybe a beyond god tier, he would be amazing especially if he can counter Mister Sinister

Comments

• MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    Kabam will change him. It happened with Old man Logan. They want you invest on newer champs.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Am not even interested in the buff kabaam always mess up at the dying minute
  • I'll let you know when it is released
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    I have a 2016 tech rank up gem and I’m going to use it on hulk buster. Regardless if Kabam changes him, he is still going massively better than he is now and he will still be better than all other 2015/16 tech champs. (Except maybe ultron)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    He’s good for variants and has good damage, but there are a lot of fights where he can’t get the same results as the current top tiers. Great champ, but there are definitely better options for those with a more developed roster.
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210

I agree wholeheartedly with Brian Grant’s YouTube assessment, which is incredibly well-thought-out and has a ton of fantastic points.

For me, the HB buff is a huge improvement to an otherwise terrible champ and that is always welcome ... but it’s not game-changing and even feels a bit dated in the current meta.

As BG said in so many words, “He’s an incredibly powerful champ now, but he’s 2016 powerful.”

Something like that.

100% agreed with you and BG. Unlike some youtubers (no disrespect) hyping hulkbuster up too much.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    He is an entirely new champ so- meh...as the taunting french said in "The Holy Grail" "we already got one! You silly english snnniggett!"
  • tkt546tkt546 Posts: 34
    It’s not good. Unless you’re fighting a punching bag and have absolutely no need for 3 of the spots on your questing team and can fill them with synergy partners that are useless.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    If they would listen to me and give him better immunity, longer shock debuffs, and longer stun on SP1 (or apply shock), then he could actually be close to God Tier. As he is, he is nothing more than a sub-top tier damage dealer.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    Somebody went through and disagreed with anybody that didn’t have something nice to say. I’m guessing that this person did not do much beta testing.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    HB is good now in offense, but there are champions that do that things better.

In defense, seems he still is trash.

Bottom of line: my 5* duped will stay max R3! Don't deserve more than that!