**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LGBTQ Profile pic of rainbow

King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
Kabam I have this request that can we get a profile pic of 🌈 written LGBTQ on it.Just to promote the community.

Comments

• SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @UmbertoDelRio it wouldn’t bother me. I just see no reason for it in a game about marvel where champions fight other characters. On the other hand, there’s much better ways to show support indirectly. Releasing more characters from the comics who are LGBTQ is better than releasing a profile pic for no reason
    @UmbertoDelRio second of all, my “flawed world view” is completely subjective. I can view this situation in a completely different way than you do. That doesn’t make my view flawed and yours correct. Everything you have said so far is coming from your opinion, not solid fact
    @Wagar thats what I think as well. Like I said before though, I wouldn’t mind the introduction of more characters that are Lgbtq. That would be a more subtle hint of representation without making it seem like pandering
  • WagarWagar Posts: 22
    Actually, it isn't genetically proven. I love how people say this, yet show no proof. In science, very little is scientific fact... and that is an actual fact! Gravity itself is yet to be considered a scientific fact! This subject may be settled with you @UmbertoDelRio , but I assure you it isnt settled with some people, and it definitely isnt settled in science. Please get your "facts" straight
    Btw, I have read up on the issue, that is how I know there is still much debate, and much we dont know. Everything I said in my first comment still stands - there are varry opinions on this subject and therefore it remains a political/moral issue
    Why do you need a video game to bring validation to your lifestyle anyway? I dont see anyone posting that there needs to be race representation or anything like that. Its always the LGTBQ movement that needs validation
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

Kabam I have this request that can we get a profile pic of 🌈 written LGBTQ on it.Just to promote the community.

In the normal life i support you guys but...i have better option for you guys there are some LGBTQ cherecters in marvel too....you can just use those cherecters on your profile pic...
    @UmbertoDelRio your view is based on fact that has nothing to do with our argument. We all know homosexuality is natural, and I’m not debating that. I have yet to hear through all the bs you’re spitting about bigotry in our community. What would a rainbow profile picture accomplish? Would it change people’s minds on homosexuality? It does nothing for anyone. Like I said before, there is literally no reason to bring it in the game. What’s your problem with just introducing LGBTQ characters instead? You act like they need some direct support though a marvel game.
    @Mercury79 exactly. Apparently if you don’t want a rainbow profile picture in the game, you’re automatically a “bigot” and “homophobic” it’s stupid honestly
    @UmbertoDelRio take your SJW **** and get out of here
    Look it up... in order to make something a scientific fact, there needs to be labratory results in which the result is duplicated without human intervention. You cannot prove HOW gravity happens, only that it is there. Thus, the fact that gravity is there IS a fact, but proving HOW it is there is not

@Mercury79 exactly. Apparently if you don’t want a rainbow profile picture in the game, you’re automatically a “bigot” and “homophobic” it’s stupid honestly

You get me wrong this a game dont bring relegion sexuality rich poor thing in the game...here every one is equal

I gave the suggestion you can use the cherecters pic...
    @UmbertoDelRio when did this turn into a debate about it whether homosexuality is natural or not? We were talking about the game specifically. In that case, I’m straight naturally. Let’s make a straight white male profile picture and hand that out to everyone
    @Mercury79 everyone is equal. I agree with that completely. Why do we need a profile picture to show that?
    @UmbertoDelRio you're going so off topic at this point. Let’s agree on a couple things first. Yes homosexuality is natural. No, there isn’t anything wrong with the game showing support for that. Releasing characters with lgbtq backgrounds would be a great way to show support without making it a huge deal

@Mercury79 everyone is equal. I agree with that completely. Why do we need a profile picture to show that?

Bro I am straight...and I am agree to you but if they want a new pic then many people get offended...that's why I give the suggestion use the cherecters pic there are many cherecters as LGBTQ and happyness is more important...
This discussion has been closed.