**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bugged void fight in 6.3.1

Has anyone else experience a bug that causes a large amount of damage as a result of long distance relationship node? Didn’t have any debuffs from void yet and was already losing health

Comments

• FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    It is Void's ability. Any debuff u get will result in u degening
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Yep the weakness from ldr will still class as one of voids debuffs. Your best bet for that fight is Aegon or Elsa. I did that path last night and used Aegon.
  • QuadjammerQuadjammer Posts: 19
    Qfury said:

Yep the weakness from ldr will still class as one of voids debuffs. Your best bet for that fight is Aegon or Elsa. I did that path last night and used Aegon.

Why does aegon work for that node?
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★

Qfury said:

Yes he can shrug off debuffs before the damage kicks in I believe need a 100 hit combo to have 100% shrug off on crits
  • QuadjammerQuadjammer Posts: 19
    Okaythen said:

Qfury said:

Yes he can shrug off debuffs before the damage kicks in I believe need a 100 hit combo to have 100% shrug off on crits
    Ahhhh makes sense thank you
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★

Qfury said:

Aegon with a certain combo can shrug off the debuff. If you are constatly attacking void then you will barely suffer any damage, since the debuff will barely be on your champion