**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incursions stuck [Merged Threads]

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I’m still getting locked out have partner can select level but there was no button to confirm, screen said an incursion had started but couldn’t get into the map in any way, restarted twice the continue button was there in incursions section but would just do nothing when I hit it
  • Options
    Gabriel201Gabriel201 Posts: 20
    Ive encountered a bug in incursions that not letting me go into the game mode an making me have connection issues an can’t even get into it does anyone else have this trouble
  • Options
    Gabriel201Gabriel201 Posts: 20
    It stick right hee
  • Options
    MusikmenMusikmen Posts: 63
    Still not fixed, have submitted two tickets. Crashes game if trying to continue what appears to be an active incursion
  • Options
    SkubalonSkubalon Posts: 23
    Just echoing what has already been said - same issue: started incursion, got an error message, game restarted and now when I tap "Continue" the game freezes. Submitted a help ticket today.
  • Options
    This problem has been starting since yesterday, I joined someone’s party in an Incursion and the game was taking for ever to load (like it always does) and I decided to swipe out the app since you still remain in the same room. But when I tried to go to incursions it gives me a “bad WiFi signal”
    in the right corner of my screen. Then it proceeds to tell me “Lost Connection, You have been disconnected. Please check your connection and try again.”
    So I decided to press “reconnect” but then it took me to another screen saying “Failed to Log In, problems connecting to network. Please check your connection”
    then I decided to press “reconnect” for the last time. The after that it took me to the home screen of the game, I’ve tried doing this multiple times and it still hasn’t been fixed. I really want this bug to be fixed.
  • Options
    We're aware that this issue has continued to popping up for some players and are working on more permanent resolutions for this issue to keep it from popping up. In the meantime, we're also going to be running some short-term fixes that will clear things up for players when this issue occurs.
  • Options
    Iago7373Iago7373 Posts: 5
    edited April 2020
    hello, i have a problem in the Marvel contest of champions game, the "continue" option of the incursion is not working. please fix this. Since yesterday i'm trying to get in and it's not working
  • Options
    Iago7373Iago7373 Posts: 5
    since yesterday i'm trying to get in and it's not working
  • Options
    MusikmenMusikmen Posts: 63
    Thank you all, was released from a freeze this afternoon
  • Options
    Prajval849Prajval849 Posts: 16
    There is another problem i faced twice during incursion. Some times if i tap towards right path...it automatically turns to left. I had so much difficulty because of this bug and had to quit incursion on a higher room
  • Options
    KittytamerKittytamer Posts: 25
    Either make it work for all or nobody at all. Those who are affected by this are nearly a week behind. This isn’t creating a level playing field for all.
  • Options
    Azzzm0Azzzm0 Posts: 13
    Still happening. I'm stuck. Cannot get in or leave incursion.
  • Options
    hyazicihyazici Posts: 14
  • Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Idk what to say about the connection errors, and incursions were fixed for China region players. Before the fix, I was able to figure out how to get into the incursion rooms without having to restart the game over and over. There are a few things to consider firstly:

Your partner needs to click "enter next room" before you, and you may need to restart for the very first room. After you are sure your partner has done so, you then click "next zone".

When you see the text "a new zone has started" come up in the chat, minimize your game and go back into it. You should be able to then exit the decision room and then exit the incursion screen with the fight button. After you re-enter the incursion screen, you should be in the room ready to fight.

This was how i was able to play before we got the fix.
  • Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    mydnight said:

Idk what to say about the connection errors, and incursions were fixed for China region players. Before the fix, I was able to figure out how to get into the incursion rooms without having to restart the game over and over. There are a few things to consider firstly:

Your partner needs to click "enter next room" before you, and you may need to restart for the very first room. After you are sure your partner has done so, you then click "next zone".

When you see the text "a new zone has started" come up in the chat, minimize your game and go back into it. You should be able to then exit the decision room and then exit the incursion screen with the fight button. After you re-enter the incursion screen, you should be in the room ready to fight.

This was how i was able to play before we got the fix.

Game is broken again. I have to use the method to play incursions.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    This is getting out of hand! my partners are getting tired of the bug that causing incursion to kick me out from the game.! how many evidence of device information do you really need to understand it's not device related when it's at kabam's side?
  • Options
    i dont wanna play incursion anymore. it has costed me lots of units to heal back the lost HP of the champion when incursion game mode decide to kick me out of the app for no reason. things were getting smooth and all, but getting expensive - sure there is a 40% team health, but really aren't helping that much if incursion keeps kicking you out multiple time and champions ends up having like 30-15% remaining hp. it will be most likely be year or so for the game team to fix the problem,apologize if this comment triggered the forum team for being truth,
  • Options
    what's wrong with kabam? too much time spent away to fix the problem when they have money to hire in more horse power. it's annoying to constantly keep getting kicked out of the game when playing Incursion. it's not fun that my champions keep losing health and i have to stop too early in zones without feeling rewarded or fun to use the rare hacks.