**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

There is a Severe Lack of Coldsnap and Incinerate immune champions

zZayTtayzZayTtay Posts: 144
edited April 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
There are 29 poison immune champions and 26 bleed immune champions along with a handful of bleed resistant champs. There are about 12 shock immune and a few shock resistant/energy resistant champs.

However there are only 7 coldsnap immune champions (2 of them are semi immune) and 12 incinerate immune champions. This seems like a bit of a problem.

There are fortunately many champions in the game that should be immune to one or both of these debuffs but aren't because they were either released long ago or not given their deserved immunity.

These are:
Iceman (Coldsnap and Frostbite Immunity)
Ghost Rider (Coldsnap, Frostbite, Incinerate)
Dormammu (Incinerate Immunity)
Phoenix (Coldsnap, Frostbite, Incinerate)
Robots (Coldsnap Immunity they cant feel)
Vision Aarkus (Coldsnap, Frostbite Immunity)

Since there was a Shock update a few years ago I think it's time for something similar to that but with incinerate and coldsnap.

Comments

• Options
    Iron_SkywalkerIron_Skywalker Posts: 125
    don’t forget Void and Colossus (incinerate immune) and Iron Man Infinity War (so long as armor is active) (Coldsnap immune)!
  • Options
    Iron_SkywalkerIron_Skywalker Posts: 125
    sometimes, Quake can just “quake” the opponent to death before incinerate is even ever a problem.
  • Options
    CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    I use Emma frost in diamond form as she is pretty much immune to everything even coldsnap.
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Oh boy another thread about giving characters immunity’s who don’t need immunity’s I’ve I had 5 dollars every time someone said ghost rider should be incinerate immune i would be rich
  • Options
    TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    Human Torch is another coldsnap/frostbite immune champion. Shock super fuels his incineration, and nova mode allows him to incinerate incineration immune champions.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Don't forget the Fury + IMIW synergy gives you a pretty lengthy debuff immune buff
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★

coldsnap? incinerate? basically ways of describing energy damage.

guess who eats energy damage for lunch? my boy here

Hes underrated but not some beyond got tier, and all of you just go and get a ghost, problem solved
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Some Debuffs are hard to counter. In the case of Degen, there isn't really a hard Immunity.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I don't know why you think robots should be immune to frostbite. There have been numerous occasions Iceman has froze Sentinels in ice in the animated series and comics. That's just one example. I'm sure I could come up with others but robots just seem like a stretch.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Some Debuffs are hard to counter. In the case of Degen, there isn't really a hard Immunity.

gulk if it is passive
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Exactly why isn't Iceman immune to coldsnap he is legit made of ice, he can freeze you from the inside out his Omega power is negative energy manipulation, this makes no sense.