**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best champs from each class

Tech
Ghost
Warlock
Starky

Mutant
Domino
Archangel
Namor

Skill
Aegon
Nick Fury
Blade

Science
Captain America Infinity War
Void
Quake

Mystic
Doctor Doom
Symbiote Supreme
Black Widow Claire Voyant

Cosmic
Corvus Glaive
Captain Marvel Movie
Hyperion

Comments

• Ive always loved playing with Archangel. he was my first 4* and helped to get me uncollected.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    I agree with the guy above me, Archangel is an absolute game changer, even out damages domino if shes not equipped with rulk/masacre.
  • Stevenfan2Stevenfan2 Posts: 91
    I know that ghost rider isn't the best but i wanna know how much good is he?
  • Ghost Rider Has great Utility. he is a god teir. he can heal up really fast after a sp3. he did not make the list because there are other mystics better than him. he is still a god teir and worthy of rank 5

Ghost Rider Has great Utility. he is a god teir. he can heal up really fast after a sp3. he did not make the list because there are other mystics better than him. he is still a god teir and worthy of rank 5

I don't know how to user his regeneration more. I can do it just one pet fight and afyer is jurisdiction is placed i can't do anymore regeneration.
    Can you term me how to use his regeneration more.
  • He has to be awakened. once you do a heavy he will activate regen and then when you do a sp3 it resets after a degeneration and you can get another regen.

He has to be awakened. once you do a heavy he will activate regen and then when you do a sp3 it resets after a degeneration and you can get another regen.

This will work in long fights not in those which ends within 50 hits. And mine is awakened.
  • Tech
    Ghost
    Warlock
    Starky

Mutant
    Domino
    Archangel
    Namor

Skill
    Aegon
    Nick Fury
    Blade

Science
    Captain America Infinity War
    Void
    Quake

Mystic
    Doctor Doom
    Symbiote Supreme
    Black Widow Claire Voyant

Cosmic
    Corvus Glaive
    Captain Marvel Movie
    Hyperion

Personally I think AA falls just short of top 3 and is replaced by Omega. Also, this is an unpopular opinion because he’s super slept on but in today’s meta, I think Night Thrasher slightly edges out Blade for the 3 spot in skill. And, void is amazing but I think most people have him just short of top 3 as well to either thing or HT just because his overall damage output is slight underwhelming compared to the other people on this list.
    I agree with the AA and Void but I think blade is the top 3 because he has great damage with synergy’s and he has amazing revenge which could be a game changer
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    True, Blade though really needs his synergies AND ideal matchups to shine and sure his regen is probably the best in game and can save units on occasion but for the most part isn’t particularly important. Night Thrasher on the other hand has amazing damage himself without the need for synergies and ideal matchups and has way more “important” utility.
  • Jim_29pqsquared5099Jim_29pqsquared5099 Posts: 92
    edited March 2020

True, Blade though really needs his synergies AND ideal matchups to shine and sure his regen is probably the best in game and can save units on occasion but for the most part isn’t particularly important. Night Thrasher on the other hand has amazing damage himself without the need for synergies and ideal matchups and has way more “important” utility.

You're right his damage is great. But why don't people rank up night thrasher instead of blade.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Tech- ghost
    Mutant- omega
    Skill- aegon
    Science- quake
    Mystic- doom
    Cosmic- corvus

You're right his damage is great. But why don't people rank up night thrasher instead of blade.
    Because a few influential YouTubers decided when he had just been released that he was just an ok champ, and that narrative hasn’t changed as many people remain uninformed or misinformed. Also, Blade was at one point the best champion in the game by far so that air of greatness is of course going to follow him no matter what. I do think that it’s pretty close though and more of a toss up than NT being straight up better, I just so happen to think so
  • Lvernon15 said:

You forgot omega

I don’t think omega makes the list
  • Science- Quake(It’s not even close)

Tech- Ghost(Again, not even close)

Skill- Nick Fury(I wouldn’t blame anyone for putting AEgon here but I think the ramp up makes Fury edge it slightly)

Mutant- Omega Red(Probably a Todd up between him and Namor)

Mystic- Doctor Doom( Sym Supreme and Claire are close but doom is less specific and a wider range of utility while still having very good damage)

Cosmic- Hyperion(Might be Corvus if you run suicides but Corvus’ first fight still absolutely sucks)

Ghost is by far the best tech champ in the game
  • Skb24Skb24 Posts: 1
    Who is better? De doom or Corvus? Because I can only rank up one and idk which one to choose
    Skb24 said:

Who is better? De doom or Corvus? Because I can only rank up one and idk which one to choose

Depends what you need and what you’re trying to do.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    tech- Starky he is such an easy champ to fight with and still does one of the most damage in the game. He helped me clear so much and was the map in 6.1 for me. He is also my only r5 5*. It was either him or Hyperion it was so hard trying to chose.
    Mutant- Domino this was a close one between her and Omega Red but he reason she edges out OR is because he needs to be awakened and high sig level whereas Domino doesn't need to be awakened. Archangel was close too.
    Skill- Blade Ægon and Nick Fury are a close second but Blade can regen and has one of the best synergies in the game.
    Science- Void This one was tough for me as i don't have a good science character but it has to be Void. A bunch of my alliance have him and he just shreds in war and aq.
    Mystic- Doctor Doom He is an absolute beast in aq and aw. My friend has him and went through act 5 easy.
    Cosmic- Hyperion Im gonna go out on a limb here and say Hyperion. I don't have a Corvus and i do see he is amazing but my Hyperion has helped me so much that i don't know if i could've finished act 5 and 6.1. His fury and sp2 is crazy good and he can regen which is amazing in 6.1.

These are my opinions and these are the champs in each class i would rank 5 on my account or r3 for 6*.
  • Koustav04Koustav04 Posts: 25
    I see a lot of people underestimating Black Widow Clair Voyant. Dude, she's beyond God Tier. Other than Ghost, I don't think anyone else can beat her in terms of utility and skill. Her first hit is absolutely guaranteed to nullify the opponent of their buff.
    She can Steal health, power and when Curse of Hellfire is active, her Special 2 is as powerful as Havoc's. It's absolutely insane.
  • Koustav04Koustav04 Posts: 25

Science- Quake(It’s not even close)

Tech- Ghost(Again, not even close)

Skill- Nick Fury(I wouldn’t blame anyone for putting AEgon here but I think the ramp up makes Fury edge it slightly)

Mutant- Omega Red(Probably a Todd up between him and Namor)

Mystic- Doctor Doom( Sym Supreme and Claire are close but doom is less specific and a wider range of utility while still having very good damage)

Cosmic- Hyperion(Might be Corvus if you run suicides but Corvus’ first fight still absolutely sucks)

I can easily beat Ghost using Stark Spidey and If you have Black Widow Clair Voyant, Hyperion is a joke. You can beat him with 95% health still left. 😂😂😂
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    I would change Omega for Namor, Omega is arguably the best Mutant in the game
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 275 ★★
    Ghost
    Quake
    Omega Red
    Aegon or Nick Fury
    Doom
    Hyperion or Captain Marvel (I'm gonna get flamed for this lol)
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Science:
    1: Quake
    2: Cap IW
    3: Human torch
    4: Void
    5: She hulk

Skill:
    1: Aegon
    2: Nick fury
    3: Stealth spiderman
    4: Blade
    5: Killmonger

Mutant: (storm pyramid X will probably throw another champ out of this top 5)
    1: Omega red
    2: Namor
    3: Archangel
    4: Domino
    5: Colossus

Tech:
    1: Ghost
    2: Warlock
    3: Guillotine 2099
    4: Stark spidey
    5: Mysterio/ Darkhawk

Cosmic:
    1: Corvus glaive
    2: Captain marvel (movie)
    3: Hyperion
    4: Medusa
    5: Venom

Mystic: (sorcerer supreme will probably take a spot)
    1: Doom
    2: BW CV
    3: Symbiote supreme
    4: Magik
    5: Longshot