**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best champs from each class

Comments

• AgentkobsterAgentkobster Posts: 6

Ghost Rider Has great Utility. he is a god teir. he can heal up really fast after a sp3. he did not make the list because there are other mystics better than him. he is still a god teir and worthy of rank 5

I can’t be the only one who just flat out disagrees with this ghost rider had next to 0 use for me in act 6
  • AgentkobsterAgentkobster Posts: 6
    Tech
    Ghost
    Warlock
    G2099

Cosmic
    Hyperion
    Corvus
    Cmm

Skill
    Aegon
    Nick fury
    Stealth suit spidey

Mystic
    Doom
    Bwcv
    Morningstar

Science
    Quake
    Cap iw
    She hulk

Mutant
    Archangel
    Omega red
    Domino
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    My boy sunspot getting no love :`(
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    others worth mentioning

Medusa
    Thing
    Gwenpool
    HULKBUSTER (BETA)
    Doctor Voodoo
    Sunspot
  • For science
    Cap (IW)
    Quake
    Thing
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

You guys have this list all wrong:

Tech- Iron Patriot
    Mutant- Deadpool X Force
    Skill- Falcon
    Science- Abomination
    Mystic- Diablo (Ebony Maw is a close second, along with Juggernaut)
    Cosmic- Groot (one could argue for Venompool)

i think you forgot magneto
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

You guys have this list all wrong:

Tech- Iron Patriot
    Mutant- Deadpool X Force
    Skill- Falcon
    Science- Abomination
    Mystic- Diablo (Ebony Maw is a close second, along with Juggernaut)
    Cosmic- Groot (one could argue for Venompool)

i think you forgot magneto
    Ooooh that’s right, forgot DPX had some usefulness in his synergies. Magneto should be the mutant champ.

For science
    Cap (IW)
    Quake
    Thing

I think Human Torch should make that third spot, he’s one of the Abyss Horsemen.

• I think Human Torch should make that third spot, he’s one of the Abyss Horsemen.

I still think thing is top 3 because of his immunities plus crazy damage and protection so he is great for act 5 and 6 and human torch is still great so he makes number 4

• EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Unio77 said:

Dont hate on me please but i think starky is overrated. I have him at rank 4 max signature, but I just dont quite see it. There aren't that many crits even tho I've watched tons of tutorials on how to use him, but nothing special for me

The reason why everyone likes him is mainly for utility. He is great for evading specials like yellowjacket that are hard to dex, he has great power control, absolutely decimates robots and is a big help with the 5.2 collector. The quick burst damage output is just one of the reasons why he's so good.
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Science - Quake
    Mystic -Dr.Doom
    Cosmic -Hyperion (Corvus if you run suicides)
    Tech -Ghost
    Mutant -Omega or Colossus
    Skill -Aegon
  • I guess everyone has there own opinion
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    The fact I don’t see Torch under top 3 science offends me ol
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    My personal opinion

Cosmic
    1. Corvus
    2. Cap sparkles
    3. Hyperion

Science
    1. Cap iw
    2. Void
    3. Thing

Mutant
    1. Omega red
    2. Colossus
    3. Namor

Skill
    1. Aegon
    2. Nick fury
    3. Stealth Spidey

Mystic
    1. Doom
    2. CV
    3. SS

Tech
    1. Ghost
    2. Warlock
    3. G2099
  • Qfury said:

My personal opinion

Cosmic
    1. Corvus
    2. Cap sparkles
    3. Hyperion

Science
    1. Cap iw
    2. Void
    3. Thing

Mutant
    1. Omega red
    2. Colossus
    3. Namor

Skill
    1. Aegon
    2. Nick fury
    3. Stealth Spidey

Mystic
    1. Doom
    2. CV
    3. SS

Tech
    1. Ghost
    2. Warlock
    3. G2099

I agree with that except id replace void with quake and colossus with domino/Archangel. they tie for second
    Qfury said:

My personal opinion

Cosmic
    1. Corvus
    2. Cap sparkles
    3. Hyperion

Science
    1. Cap iw
    2. Void
    3. Thing

Mutant
    1. Omega red
    2. Colossus
    3. Namor

Skill
    1. Aegon
    2. Nick fury
    3. Stealth Spidey

Mystic
    1. Doom
    2. CV
    3. SS

Tech
    1. Ghost
    2. Warlock
    3. G2099

I don’t think both Void and Thing are better than Quake. I can’t see her not being one of the top science champs with everything she can do if played right. Also, I feel as if Omega is to dependent upon certain masteries and a high sig level to be top mutant, while Domino doesn’t need to be awakened and deals good damage even without the Flaming Trinity.

Hyperion I feel is better than Corvus for not needing to ramp up like Corvus does, and overall doesn’t really have a rough first few fights like Corvus. Plus, you can heavy counter on specials as well, so he can handle a wide range of fights.

Guillotine 2099 is sort of a finicky champion, and ending the fights with an sp3 can be difficult in a more than a few matchups. Starky also has I believe more utility with his power drain and taunt, and does a lot of damage without the annoying ramp up. With Guillotine 2099, one slip up with not being able to end a fight with an sp3, and you’ve been reset by a hundred hits. Ægon doesn’t have that problem, which makes him a better ramp-up combo champion.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

You forgot omega

I don’t think omega makes the list
    Ok you CLEARLY haven’t played omega with suicides it at max sig
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Koustav04 said:

Science- Quake(It’s not even close)

Tech- Ghost(Again, not even close)

Skill- Nick Fury(I wouldn’t blame anyone for putting AEgon here but I think the ramp up makes Fury edge it slightly)

Mutant- Omega Red(Probably a Todd up between him and Namor)

Mystic- Doctor Doom( Sym Supreme and Claire are close but doom is less specific and a wider range of utility while still having very good damage)

Cosmic- Hyperion(Might be Corvus if you run suicides but Corvus’ first fight still absolutely sucks)

I can easily beat Ghost using Stark Spidey and If you have Black Widow Clair Voyant, Hyperion is a joke. You can beat him with 95% health still left. 😂😂😂
    Being able to beat a champ with another means 0, I can beat ghost with groot, does that make groot good? No
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Dont hate on me please but i think starky is overrated. I have him at rank 4 max signature, but I just dont quite see it. There aren't that many crits even tho I've watched tons of tutorials on how to use him, but nothing special for me

He is overrated for sure
  • SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    According to me it is
    Tech: Warlock, insane utility,awesome damage and graphics , he can handle almost every situation
    Mutant: I guess both domino and archangel bcs of awesome damage
    Mystic: Black widow (Claire voyant) , awesome graphics , awesome utility
    Cosmic : Corvus Glaive,but I personally like hyperion
    Science: for me it is cap iw and human torch
    Skill: Nick fury awesome damage and awesome synergy for others.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Qfury said:

My personal opinion

Cosmic
    1. Corvus
    2. Cap sparkles
    3. Hyperion

Science
    1. Cap iw
    2. Void
    3. Thing

Mutant
    1. Omega red
    2. Colossus
    3. Namor

Skill
    1. Aegon
    2. Nick fury
    3. Stealth Spidey

Mystic
    1. Doom
    2. CV
    3. SS

Tech
    1. Ghost
    2. Warlock
    3. G2099

I don’t think both Void and Thing are better than Quake. I can’t see her not being one of the top science champs with everything she can do if played right. Also, I feel as if Omega is to dependent upon certain masteries and a high sig level to be top mutant, while Domino doesn’t need to be awakened and deals good damage even without the Flaming Trinity.

Hyperion I feel is better than Corvus for not needing to ramp up like Corvus does, and overall doesn’t really have a rough first few fights like Corvus. Plus, you can heavy counter on specials as well, so he can handle a wide range of fights.

Guillotine 2099 is sort of a finicky champion, and ending the fights with an sp3 can be difficult in a more than a few matchups. Starky also has I believe more utility with his power drain and taunt, and does a lot of damage without the annoying ramp up. With Guillotine 2099, one slip up with not being able to end a fight with an sp3, and you’ve been reset by a hundred hits. Ægon doesn’t have that problem, which makes him a better ramp-up combo champion.
    My list was solely my opinion I agree quake should be No1 if you quake and shake but I can't lol hence why she's not on there, thing is on there for carrying me through V2 100% & the last 10% 6.2.6 champion

And agree about g2099 she can loose everything by being hit once but I honestly don't like Sparky's play style. All personal preference mate.

Also domino does deserve to be on there but with OR/Colossus you have every single immunity covered & namor is so unique with what he can do I'd prefer him, like I said mate all personal preference
  • KGold29KGold29 Posts: 40

Ghost Rider Has great Utility. he is a god teir. he can heal up really fast after a sp3. he did not make the list because there are other mystics better than him. he is still a god teir and worthy of rank 5

I don't know how to user his regeneration more. I can do it just one pet fight and afyer is jurisdiction is placed i can't do anymore regeneration.
    Can you term me how to use his regeneration more.
    Do regen judgement (heavy attack) last or only after the other judgements have been triggered to get longer duration.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Koustav04 said:

Science- Quake(It’s not even close)

Tech- Ghost(Again, not even close)

Skill- Nick Fury(I wouldn’t blame anyone for putting AEgon here but I think the ramp up makes Fury edge it slightly)

Mutant- Omega Red(Probably a Todd up between him and Namor)

Mystic- Doctor Doom( Sym Supreme and Claire are close but doom is less specific and a wider range of utility while still having very good damage)

Cosmic- Hyperion(Might be Corvus if you run suicides but Corvus’ first fight still absolutely sucks)

Ghost is by far the best tech champ in the game
    I can beat Ghost easily with Stark Spidey.
    And I can beat Starky easily with Ghost, so what? Some people are saying that stealth suit is better than starky now
  • NewDawnDebNewDawnDeb Posts: 106
    ghost,quake,ageon
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    I would have Thing instead of Void.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    MYSTIC:
    If you run suicides then Claire is the best, if you don't run suicides then Doom is the best.

MUTANT:
    If you run Suicides Omega red is the best, if you don't run Suicides then Colossus.

COSMIC:
    If you run Suicides then Corvus is the best, if you don't run Suicides then Hyperion.

SKILL:
    Aegon is the best suicides or no suicides.

SCIENCE:
    Quake is the Best suicides or no suicides.

TECH:
    Ghost is the best suicides or no suicides.
  • MYSTIC:
    If you run suicides then Claire is the best, if you don't run suicides then Doom is the best.

MUTANT:
    If you run Suicides Omega red is the best, if you don't run Suicides then Colossus.

COSMIC:
    If you run Suicides then Corvus is the best, if you don't run Suicides then Hyperion.

SKILL:
    Aegon is the best suicides or no suicides.

SCIENCE:
    Quake is the Best suicides or no suicides.

TECH:
    Ghost is the best suicides or no suicides.

I aslo love torch, he is a god for so many annoying fight.
    I don't think that colossus is better than domino, archangel, Namor and sunspot