Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Looking for semi retired alliance

I want an alliance that maybe does map 3 AQ, runs a few bgs per AW, doesn't require donations. Something super casual where I do not feel the need to login anytime I really don't want to.

I've been playing 2 years now and just wanna play on my own terms. I've beaten everything in the game besides 100% LoL and I don't feel the need to chase weekly t4c in AQ.

I love the game but I want it to be played completely on my own time now. Hopefully there's an alliance out there that will be a fit for me.

Roster consist of 30x r5 4 stars and 13x 5 stars that are r3 plus 3x r4 5 stars.

Comments

• Options
    XoopXoop Posts: 39
    Bump
  • Options
    ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    xhwvl53ry0dx.png
    We do map 4 and run 2bg war
    56k gold is only donation
  • Options
    Zerophunk wrote: »
    xhwvl53ry0dx.png
    We do map 4 and run 2bg war
    56k gold is only donation

Would like to be in AW that at least rewards 5* shards. I think your rating is probably a bit too low for that
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    irrelevant lol
  • Options
    ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    Since we started our rebuild.

vc0hag7ilw87.png
    z0kiy4z0ivw1.png
    ahenm54odvuz.png

We will be back to 5* shards after break
  • Options
    Bubba6161Bubba6161 Posts: 156
    DH-DW, a war focused alliance, has an opening. AQ Map 2, and high tier wars. Can farm resources from map 2, and not have your champs locked in. Message me if interested. Bubba6161, in game and on Line

e5coxf9s282lf.png
  • Options
    Still looking for something
  • Options
    0rc54lz7cs4y.png

Laid back sister alliance looking for members.
  • Options
    Hi XOOP please give me your LINE id if you have one and we can talk. I have exactly what you are looking for
  • Options
    Xzibit030Xzibit030 Posts: 124
    Sorry bro didn't see your messages before cuz i barely check here. Friend me in game bro my ign is xzibit030 you're exactly what we're looking for