**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do I get a 1 star champion after I sold them a long time ago.

AshishGhanghashAshishGhanghash Posts: 35
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
I need 1 star champion for variant 4.

Comments

• Huffman_CodeHuffman_Code Posts: 16
    You gonna spend a lot of units, lol. The only way to get them is from store, which cost 50 units each. Chapter 3 requires some specific champs like hulk for the fury path and ideally black panther or wolverine on the MN boss.
  • luscious_lu6luscious_lu6 Posts: 9
    Yea I had to spend at least 15 to 20$ on those damn crystals, but I finally pulled a hulk lol. I did all of variant 4 except the fury poison path and I just but the bullet and kept going till I pulled him
  • AshishGhanghashAshishGhanghash Posts: 35
    @luscious_lu6 @Huffman_Code Thanks Man really appreciated but reaching so far 1 star is very different to get. Got 2 star out of that Crystal is also a pain.
    edited May 2020
    @luscious_lu6 @Huffman_Code @Seatin @GroundedWisdom @TheKiryu @Lagacy @BrianGrant @Metalsonicdude
    @Okaythen
    can you help me which TEAM should i take to defeat Act 6.2.2 Mister Sinister Boss.
  • luscious_lu6luscious_lu6 Posts: 9
    Do you have ghost medussa or hyperion? More than likely youll need to bite the bullet and just fork out the units till you beat him. But youll be glad you did.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    If you have gladiator hulk all you need is angles and heimdal synergy and it should be an easy oneshot
    Use the synergy to get a permanent fury buff Ok gladiator hulk then just spam sp1 to keep sinister heal blocked
    @luscious_lu6 and @Nojokejaym i don't have those champions. My whole roster is in front of you so what team should I go with.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Welcome to act 6.2 where if you don't have specific champs (and only at five or six stars) you can't continue. The only other option is someone with complete power control so he never throws a special to kill you with the shock damage and get ready for a fight of over 1000 hits without any mistakes. (Half an hour of solid quake-style?)
    @Menkent how will my quake get a fury buff to do the real damage as without it the fight will take days to complete.
    You either have the heimdall synergy or go for the really long fight. Those are your options.
    Oh that roster was a month ago thought you had new champs
    @Nojokejaym yes i do got Green Goblin, Silver Surfer ,Doctor Octopus. Duped Juggernaut and Havok.
    But Don't have Heimdall, Medusa,Hyperion, Warlock, Ghost, Hulk, Or any proper counter who have a fury buff.
    edited May 2020
    Yep, you're not clearing that stage with that roster. Shelf it and work on something else for a while - variant or 6.1 exploration? You might be able to chip him down with surfer, but it wouldn't be worth it I think.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Draw a pentagram, stand in the middle, look to the sky with raised hands, shout 666 three times in a row and sell your soul to Kabam. But units will do fine as well. Or don"t ever sell champions.

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I really don't get why people are selling their champions. That's a you problem.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

I really don't get why people are selling their champions. That's a you problem.

I am so glad that my past self didnt sell those 1 star champs. At least I dont have to waste hundreds of units on thos where crystals
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    At least if you sold 2, 3 and 4* champs you can easily get them back just by playing the game and opening PHC, 3 and 4* crystals.
    Nobody is advocating selling champs, but hiding the most useless low grade champs behind an expensive, low probability of getting the champ you need crystal seems unfair and exploitative to me.

I've 100% v4 before anyone accuses me of whining.
    Only Sold them because i thought that they are useless but now found out their use. But it shouldn't be as hard as it is now to get a 1 star champion.
    edited May 2020

Only Sold them because i thought that they are useless but now found out their use. But it shouldn't be as hard as it is now to get a 1 star champion.

Well, I think it should be difficult to get a 1*. It's a punishment for people who don't have self-restraint and sell champs because they're "useless".
    Let's go and grab a buch of units then to pop few more crystals ;)

Let's go and grab a buch of units then to pop few more crystals ;)

You go do you. I got my 1*s. It's not my fault some people can't control themselves.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★

Well, I think it should be difficult to get a 1*. It's a punishment for people who don't have self-restraint and sell champs because they're "useless".
    Why the punishment for selling 1* but none for selling 2, 3 and 4*?

I look forward to your considered response.
    Thecurler said:

Why the punishment for selling 1* but none for selling 2, 3 and 4*?

I look forward to your considered response.
    Well because the pools for 2, 3, 4*s are larger. Way larger. If they were the same as 1*s (12 champs), then Variant 4 would act as a punishment for selling those champs too. I just don't get why people sell their 1*s. You get next to nothing for selling them.