Options

Red Hulk is my new favorite champ in incursions. Who’s yours?

13»

Comments

• Options
    KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577
    MSRDLD said:

Hyperion. The answer is Hyperion.

Lol Hyperion is amazing & fun too!
  • Options
    Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Iron Man Infinity War is one of mine. With Pyrokenetics and Lightning Fists he creates Plasma debuffs left and right for some amazing damage output and power control!
  • Options
    OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    Annhilus is an incursion God. Stack some debuffs through block, let them fall off with the right hacks and as the match starts you get so many furies most guys can't make it through 1 5 hit combo.
  • Options
    Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92

Cull Obsidian

10 Combo shield buffs after the sp1 is nuts too. The only problem is Cull ends up KOing the defender before you can even get there
  • Options

OG Hulk mine is 5/65 he chain stuns with all of those Fury buffs

Damn, nice! I bet that’s really fun lol
  • Options

Iron Man Infinity War is one of mine. With Pyrokenetics and Lightning Fists he creates Plasma debuffs left and right for some amazing damage output and power control!

Damn, nice! I’m jealous!
  • Options
    OneMast3r said:

Annhilus is an incursion God. Stack some debuffs through block, let them fall off with the right hacks and as the match starts you get so many furies most guys can't make it through 1 5 hit combo.

I can’t wait to try my R5 anihulus
  • Options

Cull Obsidian

10 Combo shield buffs after the sp1 is nuts too. The only problem is Cull ends up KOing the defender before you can even get there
    That’s awesome!
  • Options
    ms_5707983ms_5707983 Posts: 93
    Can definitely second the Dr. Voodoo mention. Once he gets some damage from basic attacks kicked up a notch, he's a machine.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Krzysalt said:

Qfury said:

Cap sparkles. She's just absolutely ridiculous

If she’s duped, yes.
    R5 max Sig along side suicides, she's crazy good.
  • Options
    TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    Morningstar, Ebony Maw (yes, yes, I know, he’s a wet noodle, but he’s fun to play around with), Symbiote Supreme, Omega Red, Havok, Medusa, Spider-Gwen, Colossus, and Warlock are my favorite champs to bring into incursions.
  • Options

Morningstar, Ebony Maw (yes, yes, I know, he’s a wet noodle, but he’s fun to play around with), Symbiote Supreme, Omega Red, Havok, Medusa, Spider-Gwen, Colossus, and Warlock are my favorite champs to bring into incursions.

Doesn’t matter if they’re good in any other aspect of the game. Just matters if they’re fun in incursions.
  • Options
    EasybossmanEasybossman Posts: 6
    Magik absolutely dominates
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,826 ★★★★★

Magik absolutely dominates

it’s a three month old thread
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Colossus venom and quake are my favorite team, quake with tide of combat can get really nutty with some 60k aftershocks and venom and colossus are pretty self explanatory
  • Options
    solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Unquestionable Venom the Duck.

-. Get 1-2 regen buffs
    - 1-2 power gain
    - 5-6 fury
    - Optionally 1 precision

Unbeatable, no need for health team after boss just fight buff :-)
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Venom forever
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Claire Voyant is beyond broken. I’ve taken entire zones linked because my partner died the zone before with her because the regen can outdamage the degen. Especially with Perpetual offence. That just utterly breaks her.